Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Anytime currently, but usually not too active on Tuesdays or Thursdays, occasionally Wednesdays
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Horror, Crossover
Hiya! You can call me Fox, Abby, Kaoru, or Pika! My pronouns are she/her/they/them, i'm a minor, and really like roleplaying! I'm not sure how it works on here so apologies if I'm doing anything wrong.

I don't really have any rules other than I don't like anything with NSFW, pregnancy, yanderes, and a few others but I'm pretty sure they're covered in NSFW.

I also don't really store my OCs online other than my IbisPaint, or my sketchbooks, so I hope you don't mind! Edit: I started my ToyHouse back up, so if you want the link just tell me!

I don't really have a select line count? I might write entire paragraphs at times and others maybe one or two sentences..

OC roleplays are fine with me, or if you have a OC for a fandom I'm in that's OK too!

I can also do crossovers, and honestly one of the roleplays I've been wanting to do for awhile (since my friend suggested we write a fanfiction about it) is a FNaF x Little Nightmares crossover, with mostly Seven and Mono, but Six is mentioned! The only one as far as I know that isn't mentioned is Raincoat Girl/RG.

My current fandoms that I'm comfortable or mostly comfortable with roleplaying are:
Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
Five Nights At Freddy's
Poppy Playtime
Little Nightmares
A3!
Hunter x Hunter (Depends)
Ensemble Stars (Just started it)
Uta no Prince Sama
Komi Can't Communicate
Haikyuu!
The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K.
Legend of Zelda (I've played a lot of games but I'd rather do BOTW)
Danganronpa (V3 only, but it depends)
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun
Ouran High School Host Club
Genshin Impact (I just started)
Obey Me! Shall We Date? (Just started)
Yona of The Dawn (I would be most comfortable playing Zeno or my OC, but I'm open to anything!)
and more! Feel free to ask me if I'm in any other fandoms in case I'm forgetting any!

Also, I've been itching for a few plots, mostly supernatural x human or supernaturals and humans meeting.
I haven't given them too many names lol, so they might just be labeled with numbers, dm me for more info if you don't mind!
The Bee AU
W0nd3rland (been itching to do)

Last edited:
This is still open btw!

..still open..

edited some stuff cause' i missed some fandoms!

Fnafff is yes I'll gladly plan something out with you on that if you are able to

Open As Of Fri, Jul 15, 2022!

Still open lmao, I've just been on and off since I'm looking into other RP sites as well!

Open still, sorry if I'm spamming

Just updated it and added a fandom~!

still open, just remembered i had an account here

hiyo, still open

hiyo
yep you can guess its still open

hello! im super into danganronpa V3 may i join? and if so may i play maki?

hello! im super into danganronpa V3 may i join? and if so may i play maki?
sure, sure~ send me a PM and we can work things out!
(if you don't have time I can send one over)

hihi i'm back

updated a bit!

doopity doop doink donk. i'm back

I'm still looking for partners, ehe