Looking For Partners :)

C

CottageCore

Original poster
Hello there! I would like to preface this by saying thank you for considering me for a roleplay partner. A bit about me, I'm not new to roleplaying whatsoever, I've more so been on hiatus because of work and school and such. And I've wanted to get back into it! And that's why I'm here lol. I mostly do 1x1 roleplays but I have a few ideas for groups and I am very open to doing a group RP. I do roleplay smut and I enjoy it (not in a weird way lol) when it comes to storytelling, however, I am completely ok if you are uncomfortable roleplaying smut and we can simply fade to black if you want. I do work and I'm starting school in August, I'm most active at night. So suffice to say, I will reply when I reply, I will get back to you I promise. My posts are anywhere from a single long paragraph to several lengthy paragraphs, I really just adapt to how my partner posts. This post will serve as a sort of hub where you can find me, post if you want to RP with me or you can dm me, on here I will also post my f-list, and a thread containing all of my plots. So this thread will be constantly updating. If you've made it this far feel free to post here or dm me if you're interested in rping with me, thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in doing this
You Should See Me In a Crown
A was a renowned cop, he was good at all of his missions, he never once failed the force and he caught all of the criminals he went after. Except one. The most recent in a line of (Insert crime here) he was bound and determined to catch him, but the problem was, they didn't have a name or appearance for him, just his alias and his gender. B is a renowned criminal, he's managed to evade the police cleverly, whenever they think they have him he's gone. Recently he's thought about getting more risky, by interacting with the police under his normal name and appearance. By chance, A and B become friends, and over time they begin to have feelings for each other, something B never accounted for.

with you.

Reactions: Servo
still looking for a partner?

Hiya, still looking by any chance?