3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
Hey everyone, I am looking for someone who would like to do a Sci-fi Military RP with this simple premise:

Our characters are a part of the S.T.A.R program.

Special
Tactical
Assault
Reacon

This group is made up of four soldiers that have shown exceptional skill in their field but also have the training to fill any spots that need to be filled. Basically the soldiers are a specialized group that are given secret orders and the indepence to accomplish the tasks given to them. They participate in all the theaters of war and all forms of combat be it ground or space/air combat. They only answer to their "Director" or to the squad commander. The break down of the STAR program or initiative is this:

Director: They act as the general of the group. They are the main liaison between the higher brass and the group. They have to answer for any failures and give reports of the aftermath of missions. They receive the mission details and responsible to give mission briefings. They are also required to discipline their group and keep a tight crew. And they're always the first ones to be replaced. During missions they are required to observe and if need be, over ride the orders of the Squad Leader in the better interests of the mission. They also can give new orders and change the mission's objectives if given new information from the higher brass.

Operator: They are responsible for giving the squad up to date Intel and the logistics of the group. They ensure the squad has everything they need from food to armaments and everything between. During missions they are required to give support when needed and to feed live Intelligence to the squad. They especially stay in contact with the Squad Leader. Their main focus in missions is to make sure there is communication. In the absence of the Director, they are considered in charge.

Squad Leader: Their main focus is to lead their group especially by example. Like the director they are responsible to make sure the squad stay in line. They are always in contact with the Operator and are expected to use the intelligence and their own experience to lead their squad in missions and combat. They are required to be specialized in more than one area. In rare cases, they maybe required to take the Operator role during missions.

Squad Members: They are required to be specialized in one field but have general knowledge of other areas. Their main objective is to make sure to follow orders to the mission's completion. There is one squad member that is elected by the Squad Leader to be the Primary Leader in case the group is ever split from the Squad Leader or if the group needs to split into teams of two. In case the Squad Leader must be absent from the field, the Primary Leader takes their place.

Now with this concept I would like to do a Star Wars Fandom RP with Imperial OCs that takes place towards the beginning of the Empire and Rebellion conflict. But we can just use canon as a back drop and just have fun with making our own story. Or we can use STAR as a general concept to make our own sci-fi verse with star ship combat or possibly mecha.

I expect my partner to be willing to play multiple characters. At least be willing to play two of the squad members as their main characters while I play one squad member and the Squad Leader. I expect the Director and the Operator to be NPCs but not opposed to fleshing them out as secondary characters.

Also there can be an element of romance but I honestly plan on this rp to lean more towards action and drama. But don't expect this to be a kink centric rp. But plot and character development will be a huge factor. If we do a Star Wars fandom rp, we could also do a Rebel version to mirror the Imperial side but that's if we both want to dive deep into this. I plan to only use discord to do rps but feel free to PM me here if you're interested. I hope to hear from you all. :)

Also here's the break down of the group without all the text:

Director
Operator
Squad Leader
Sqaud Member/Primary Leader
Sqaud Member
Squad Member

Reactions: Ur Degaton