Looking for partners

D

DemonicSoulz

Original poster
So I'm looking for an rp partner to come up with ideas for any of the pairing or fandom but take note I don't play in universe characters very well so most will be just between ocs unless you want to play as a character from the universe.

No NSFW I cant right it I'm not good at it

I'm fine with one liners some days we have the block and cant think of anything other then just one sentence just don't go and give me one liners all the time

Do not be a god or some invincible perfect being

I have a tendency to get busy with life so if I don't reply please send me another message and ill get back as soon as I can

My replies can vary from a paragraph to two to as little as 3 sentences if I can't think of anything

Sword Art Online

My Hero Academia

Shield Hero

Goblin Slayer

Pokemon

Fate
RWBY

Final Fantasy XV

Kingdom Hearts

Drakengard 1 or 3 (2 shouldnt have existed >.>)

God Eater

Monster Hunter

Pokemon

Modern Fantasy
Sci-Fi
normal everyday life

Yandere x Normal Person
Yandere x Yandere

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Angel x Demon

Yandere x Schoolboy

Monster girl x Human

Mental Patient x Doctor

Plot#1
"Okay…So, I think I've delivered all my mail…Hm…" Person A says walking across a rather large branch looking at a notebook, they sighs. "Ah, crap…I forgot to deliver the doc's mail…" they runs a hand through their hair then places their notebook back in their bag. Person A starts to walk across the branch, humming softly, Person A looks over the edge seeing it was a rather long way down, They just shakes it off and continues walking bravely. After about an hour of walking, jumping and flying (Via a glider), They finally reaches the doctor's house. "Hey, Doc. I've got your mail…" They called out into the science lab, They move through it's cracked hallways and goes into a room, "Ah…There you are, Doc." A man in a lab coat was working on some kind of machine, the room he was in being fairly clean and intact. "Oh, Good Evening, Person A. Thank you for bringing my mail…" Doc, turns around and looks at them, "Just place it on the table," They nod and place the mail on the table, They walk over to the machine and blinks seeing it was rather strange. "What is this Doc?" Person A says curiously to him. Doc smiles and pats the machine, "It's a portal…to somewhere…I'm not sure where yet but it could be from the past of earth or even another world." Doc says excited. Person A, looks at the machine and moves back some, "This machine seems rather dangerous, Doc." Person A says, Doc shakes his head then pushes a button, the machine turning on as a blue portal appears swirling. Suddenly, everything started to get sucked into the portal, Person A blinks and they grabs the Doc's hand and hides behind a wall as the machine sucks everything in. As this happened, the Doc was watching in amazement, Person A couldn't help but watch either, but suddenly the sucking vortex disappeared. Person A watches as something starts to come out of the machine, it was a person (Person B), They immediately stood up and when the portal spitted the person out, they caught them but it sent Person A flying making them land on their back with the person on top of them. "O-Ouch…H-Hey, are you okay? Can you hear me?" Person A says to the person. Person B was very much confused and unsure where he even was. When Person B spoke the language was not one Person A has ever heard of before.

Plot#2
Recently a secret facility has a accident shutting it down allowing an experiment, (person A) to break free and escape. Once the scientists realized person A was gone, they send their second experiment, person B, out to retrieve him. (sorry that this one is shorter then the other one)

Well i hope if we do roleplay we have fun. Pm me or reply to the thread if your interested

I'll do a SAO or MHA fandom with OCs.

Maybe SAO since I have a few MHAs at the moment.

I love demonxangel pairings and mental patient x doctor!
I like romance in almost all plots as its something i can delve into quiet easily, and i can do smut but cannot do full on roleplayed sex scenes xD
I usually mxm pairings, but i can do fxm or fxf
And i like the second plot, or we can come up with anything! I have a few myself

Hm either Pokemon or RWBY I can go for right now.

Ive never seen RWBY or Pokemon...maybe more so original characters?

Very sorry for not replying to you all just give me a bit I would like to rp with all of you actually

Reactions: Rebornfan120
So I'm looking for an rp partner to come up with ideas for any of the pairing or fandom but take note I don't play in universe characters very well so most will be just between ocs unless you want to play as a character from the universe.

I'm fine with one liners some days we have the block and cant think of anything other then just one sentence just don't go and give me one liners all the time

I have a tendency to get busy with life so if I don't reply please send me another message and ill get back as soon as I can

My replies can vary from a paragraph to two to as little as 3 sentences if I can't think of anything

Sword Art Online

My Hero Academia

Shield Hero

Goblin Slayer

Pokemon

Fate
RWBY

Final Fantasy XV

Kingdom Hearts

God Eater

Monster Hunter

Pokemon

Modern Fantasy
Sci-Fi
normal everyday life

Yandere x Normal Person
Yandere x Yandere

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Angel x Demon

Yandere x Schoolboy

Monster girl x Human

Mental Patient x Doctor

Plot#1
"Okay…So, I think I've delivered all my mail…Hm…" Person A says walking across a rather large branch looking at a notebook, they sighs. "Ah, crap…I forgot to deliver the doc's mail…" they runs a hand through their hair then places their notebook back in their bag. Person A starts to walk across the branch, humming softly, Person A looks over the edge seeing it was a rather long way down, They just shakes it off and continues walking bravely. After about an hour of walking, jumping and flying (Via a glider), They finally reaches the doctor's house. "Hey, Doc. I've got your mail…" They called out into the science lab, They move through it's cracked hallways and goes into a room, "Ah…There you are, Doc." A man in a lab coat was working on some kind of machine, the room he was in being fairly clean and intact. "Oh, Good Evening, Person A. Thank you for bringing my mail…" Doc, turns around and looks at them, "Just place it on the table," They nod and place the mail on the table, They walk over to the machine and blinks seeing it was rather strange. "What is this Doc?" Person A says curiously to him. Doc smiles and pats the machine, "It's a portal…to somewhere…I'm not sure where yet but it could be from the past of earth or even another world." Doc says excited. Person A, looks at the machine and moves back some, "This machine seems rather dangerous, Doc." Person A says, Doc shakes his head then pushes a button, the machine turning on as a blue portal appears swirling. Suddenly, everything started to get sucked into the portal, Person A blinks and they grabs the Doc's hand and hides behind a wall as the machine sucks everything in. As this happened, the Doc was watching in amazement, Person A couldn't help but watch either, but suddenly the sucking vortex disappeared. Person A watches as something starts to come out of the machine, it was a person (Person B), They immediately stood up and when the portal spitted the person out, they caught them but it sent Person A flying making them land on their back with the person on top of them. "O-Ouch…H-Hey, are you okay? Can you hear me?" Person A says to the person. Person B was very much confused and unsure where he even was. When Person B spoke the language was not one Person A has ever heard of before.

Plot#2
Recently a secret facility has a accident shutting it down allowing an experiment, (person A) to break free and escape. Once the scientists realized person A was gone, they send their second experiment, person B, out to retrieve him. (sorry that this one is shorter then the other one)

Well i hope if we do roleplay we have fun. Pm me or reply to the thread if your interested

Is Plot #2 open?

Sword Art Online

My Hero Academia

Shield Hero

Goblin Slayer

Pokemon

Fate
RWBY

Final Fantasy XV

Kingdom Hearts

God Eater

Monster Hunter

Pokemon

Modern Fantasy
Sci-Fi
normal everyday life

Yandere x Normal Person
Yandere x Yandere

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Angel x Demon

Yandere x Schoolboy

Monster girl x Human

Mental Patient x Doctor

Plot#1

Plot#2

Is Plot #2 open?
yes it has been taken

Sword Art Online

My Hero Academia

Shield Hero

Goblin Slayer

Pokemon

Fate
RWBY

Final Fantasy XV

Kingdom Hearts

God Eater

Monster Hunter

Pokemon

Modern Fantasy
Sci-Fi
normal everyday life

Yandere x Normal Person
Yandere x Yandere

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Angel x Demon

Yandere x Schoolboy

Monster girl x Human

Mental Patient x Doctor

Plot#1

Plot#2

Is Plot #2 open?
yes it has been taken

Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify....

"Yes", as in it is open and available OR "it has been taken" as in you are no longer offering?

Sword Art Online

My Hero Academia

Shield Hero

Goblin Slayer

Pokemon

Fate
RWBY

Final Fantasy XV

Kingdom Hearts

God Eater

Monster Hunter

Pokemon

Modern Fantasy
Sci-Fi
normal everyday life

Yandere x Normal Person
Yandere x Yandere

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Angel x Demon

Yandere x Schoolboy

Monster girl x Human

Mental Patient x Doctor

Plot#1

Plot#2

Is Plot #2 open?
yes it has been taken

Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify....

"Yes", as in it is open and available OR "it has been taken" as in you are no longer offering?
its been taken and im no longer offering

Are u still looking for partner? Are we able to role play in private?