Looking for Partners

M

MidnightKitten

Original poster
Request thread closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Summer
Would you be interested in building a modern fantasy rp? It would draw from King Arthur lore and be something of a quest to unite the reincirnated souls of the knights of the round table.

Not sure if you would prefer a PM or post, but I am definitely interested! I'm especially interested in these ideas:
  • The dragon rider/trainer plot. I especially love the idea of a subplot involving nobility (perhaps nobility x servant could appear in this too).
  • The plot where non-humans are treated as slaves (I've created similar worlds and LOVE including fictional racism in my plots).
  • The idea involving two fantasy races meeting where they've never heard of each other before.
  • The idea that someone is sent to kill a beast and can't bring themselves to do it.
  • The plot where a human is able to talk to animals.
  • The were/shifter idea.
I'm leaning towards the first one, but I'm interested in almost all of them. I also think that more than one can be combined if you're interested in doing that as well. With that said, if you're still looking for Roleplays, then I would love to discuss further! Here's my own interest check if you're more interested in knowing about me as a Roleplayer too!

Not sure if you would prefer a PM or post, but I am definitely interested! I'm especially interested in these ideas:
  • The dragon rider/trainer plot. I especially love the idea of a subplot involving nobility (perhaps nobility x servant could appear in this too).
  • The plot where non-humans are treated as slaves (I've created similar worlds and LOVE including fictional racism in my plots).
  • The idea involving two fantasy races meeting where they've never heard of each other before.
  • The idea that someone is sent to kill a beast and can't bring themselves to do it.
  • The plot where a human is able to talk to animals.
  • The were/shifter idea.
I'm leaning towards the first one, but I'm interested in almost all of them. I also think that more than one can be combined if you're interested in doing that as well. With that said, if you're still looking for Roleplays, then I would love to discuss further! Here's my own interest check if you're more interested in knowing about me as a Roleplayer too!
We can definitely do the first one.