Looking for partners

C

Cassy Kina

Original poster
Hey Iwaku! I'm up pretty early, and along with trying to be more active and work out a bit more, I decided to come and,try to find a partner or two. I don't have anything in mind really, I tend to be that way. I like to come up with things with a partner so it feels like both people put effort into the ideas. I really like fantasy and adventure, magic to an extent, and swords, that kinda stuff. I absolutely hate real face claims for character likeness, especially when I know who the actual people are. I'm very much into elves, Kitsune, knights, archers, and vampires, and I do love a bit of romance in the mix.

I would absolutely love to find a few people to rp with, and I will most certainly do my best to respond. If anyone would like, please reply and we can come up with something. One last thing about me is I seldom do threads, I tend to roleplay in PMs, though you're absolutely free to share our adventure if you so wish. ^-^

Well I would like to be one of your partners.

Reactions: Cassy Kina
I'd be willing to do some plotting ! I have two fantasy chracters we could work with :)

Heya, sorry for the late reply, I meant to get on sooner, but I've been working on a few other things, but I'm happy that someone has taken an interest.

I'd love to roleplay with both of you. I tend to make my own characters on the spot. Something I didn't mention before, I will probably use one or two characters, but my partners are free to use however many they're comfortable with. I normally use two so that character interactions aren't so limited, or time consuming, if multiple charries are engaging a single specific character.

But with that said, if two have a general idea for a roleplay, I'm more than happy to hash out the details! I hope you two get a notification, I can't seem to @ at the moment, my phone is being weird.

Heya, sorry for the late reply, I meant to get on sooner, but I've been working on a few other things, but I'm happy that someone has taken an interest.

I'd love to roleplay with both of you. I tend to make my own characters on the spot. Something I didn't mention before, I will probably use one or two characters, but my partners are free to use however many they're comfortable with. I normally use two so that character interactions aren't so limited, or time consuming, if multiple charries are engaging a single specific character.

But with that said, if two have a general idea for a roleplay, I'm more than happy to hash out the details! I hope you two get a notification, I can't seem to @ at the moment, my phone is being weird.

Hey I got a notification ! I'll have to come up with some starter ideas, but I'll PM you when I've got a minute :)

Hey I got a notification too. I'll come up with some ideas, but I'll PM you to see where the mutual interest lies.

Alright, Skipmy, I look forward to your PM! Reborn, I'll have a reply to yours shortly!

I'd be down to Role Play with you!

Alright! I think I'll be fine with three partners for now, as I'm just getting back into Iwaku, and real life is a tad bit hectic right now, but I would love to rp with you Devil ^-^

Alright! I think I'll be fine with three partners for now, as I'm just getting back into Iwaku, and real life is a tad bit hectic right now, but I would love to rp with you Devil ^-^
Okay kool well if you ever need some to RolePlay with I'm always open!!

I'm sorry, I should have clarified a bit on that. I realize now that I made it sound like I wasn't interested. However with your reply, you were the third person to reply to this thread, and as such, I am very interested in roleplaying with you. I'm not very good sometimes, with the word choice I use, but I think it gets the job done.

With that said, anything in particular you have in mind? You can put it down here, or start a PM if you'd like.

Hey there! So you're into Fantasy and Medieval kind of stuff? I'm into that kind of thing as well since I got into that kind of stuff from playing certain games (Like Age of Empires and all sorts of Fantasy themed items.) Would you like to jump into a PM so we can establish ground?

hi I've been looking for a little escapade myself and would love to join in the rp wagon, i havent rp in a while tho so i might be rusty in my spelling ^^U but i would love to go on an adventure! :3

I could do a medieval fantasy rp with you.

Oh... My.. Where did everyone come from all of a sudden? I know without a doubt that I could hold this many partners at the moment. But Lady White, I'd be happy to roleplay with you! Sprach, I'll have to set some time aside to do a roleplay with you at some point.

As for LoveandHate, I've done a few with you before and I really like your writing style, I will most definitely have to set time aside for you, seeing as how I haven't exactly been able to keep our roleplays up in the past. But I am back now, as much as I can be, and I have no intention of leaving again anytime soon, provided life doesn't hit me in the head with a brick again. Maybe soon we can get something cooking!

I understand your probly full on partners but if you ever need one feel free to pm me :)