Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Genders You Prefer Playing
Transgender, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
A bit of both from time to time.
Favorite Genres
I'm in love with standard and high fantasy, I like a bit of sci-fi, yuri is best
Hey Iwaku! I'm up pretty early, and along with trying to be more active and work out a bit more, I decided to come and,try to find a partner or two. I don't have anything in mind really, I tend to be that way. I like to come up with things with a partner so it feels like both people put effort into the ideas. I really like fantasy and adventure, magic to an extent, and swords, that kinda stuff. I absolutely hate real face claims for character likeness, especially when I know who the actual people are. I'm very much into elves, Kitsune, knights, archers, and vampires, and I do love a bit of romance in the mix.

I would absolutely love to find a few people to rp with, and I will most certainly do my best to respond. If anyone would like, please reply and we can come up with something. One last thing about me is I seldom do threads, I tend to roleplay in PMs, though you're absolutely free to share our adventure if you so wish. ^-^

Rebornfan120

The roleplayer with interests outside the norm
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Both
Favorite Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore unless used properly
Well I would like to be one of your partners.

Reactions: Cassy Kina

skipmycalls

danced like everyone was watching
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Female, Androgynous
passive!
Favorite Genres
fantasy, romance, magical
I'd be willing to do some plotting ! I have two fantasy chracters we could work with :)

Cassy Kina

Kitsune roleplayer and gamer
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Favorite Genres
I'm in love with standard and high fantasy, I like a bit of sci-fi, yuri is best
Heya, sorry for the late reply, I meant to get on sooner, but I've been working on a few other things, but I'm happy that someone has taken an interest.

I'd love to roleplay with both of you. I tend to make my own characters on the spot. Something I didn't mention before, I will probably use one or two characters, but my partners are free to use however many they're comfortable with. I normally use two so that character interactions aren't so limited, or time consuming, if multiple charries are engaging a single specific character.

But with that said, if two have a general idea for a roleplay, I'm more than happy to hash out the details! I hope you two get a notification, I can't seem to @ at the moment, my phone is being weird.

skipmycalls

danced like everyone was watching
Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Female, Androgynous
passive!
Favorite Genres
fantasy, romance, magical
Heya, sorry for the late reply, I meant to get on sooner, but I've been working on a few other things, but I'm happy that someone has taken an interest.

I'd love to roleplay with both of you. I tend to make my own characters on the spot. Something I didn't mention before, I will probably use one or two characters, but my partners are free to use however many they're comfortable with. I normally use two so that character interactions aren't so limited, or time consuming, if multiple charries are engaging a single specific character.

But with that said, if two have a general idea for a roleplay, I'm more than happy to hash out the details! I hope you two get a notification, I can't seem to @ at the moment, my phone is being weird.
Hey I got a notification ! I'll have to come up with some starter ideas, but I'll PM you when I've got a minute :)

Rebornfan120

The roleplayer with interests outside the norm
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Both
Favorite Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore unless used properly

Hey I got a notification too. I'll come up with some ideas, but I'll PM you to see where the mutual interest lies.

Cassy Kina

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Favorite Genres
Alright, Skipmy, I look forward to your PM! Reborn, I'll have a reply to yours shortly!

LostDevil

The Shipping Lord
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate
Passive
Favorite Genres
fantasy,Anime,Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi,Horror
I'd be down to Role Play with you!

Cassy Kina

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Favorite Genres
Alright! I think I'll be fine with three partners for now, as I'm just getting back into Iwaku, and real life is a tad bit hectic right now, but I would love to rp with you Devil ^-^

LostDevil

The Shipping Lord
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate
Passive
Favorite Genres
fantasy,Anime,Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi,Horror
Alright! I think I'll be fine with three partners for now, as I'm just getting back into Iwaku, and real life is a tad bit hectic right now, but I would love to rp with you Devil ^-^
Okay kool well if you ever need some to RolePlay with I'm always open!!

Cassy Kina

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Favorite Genres
I'm sorry, I should have clarified a bit on that. I realize now that I made it sound like I wasn't interested. However with your reply, you were the third person to reply to this thread, and as such, I am very interested in roleplaying with you. I'm not very good sometimes, with the word choice I use, but I think it gets the job done.

With that said, anything in particular you have in mind? You can put it down here, or start a PM if you'd like.

Lady White

Lowee CPU
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
No Preferences
Hey there! So you're into Fantasy and Medieval kind of stuff? I'm into that kind of thing as well since I got into that kind of stuff from playing certain games (Like Age of Empires and all sorts of Fantasy themed items.) Would you like to jump into a PM so we can establish ground?

die_Sprachkenntnisse

gritty kitty
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adaptable
No Preferences
passive when not aggressive
hi I've been looking for a little escapade myself and would love to join in the rp wagon, i havent rp in a while tho so i might be rusty in my spelling ^^U but i would love to go on an adventure! :3

LoveandHate91

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Either
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Horror, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi modern
I could do a medieval fantasy rp with you.

Cassy Kina

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Favorite Genres
Oh... My.. Where did everyone come from all of a sudden? I know without a doubt that I could hold this many partners at the moment. But Lady White, I'd be happy to roleplay with you! Sprach, I'll have to set some time aside to do a roleplay with you at some point.

As for LoveandHate, I've done a few with you before and I really like your writing style, I will most definitely have to set time aside for you, seeing as how I haven't exactly been able to keep our roleplays up in the past. But I am back now, as much as I can be, and I have no intention of leaving again anytime soon, provided life doesn't hit me in the head with a brick again. Maybe soon we can get something cooking!

CptMuttonchops

The Neko Tamer
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
My Usual Online Time
Never on weekends but most week days
No Preferences
I understand your probly full on partners but if you ever need one feel free to pm me :)