Looking for partners!

P

pbirds

Original poster
Getting back into the roleplaying scene! Here we go.

• I'm interested in doing modern or medieval fantasy sort of roleplays. I'm really into D&D so I'm fine with anything in that kind of genre. I'm good with romance, and if you have a good plot in mind (I don't really have many ideas wrt that just yet) I'd love to hear it. I can also do furry/feral RPs but absolutely nothing sexual in those please.
  • I don't really do fandom RPs. All OCs from me.
  • I'm 21, so I only want to RP with others 18+.
  • One-liners are fine if our characters are in the middle of conversation (300+ words about the character thinking after every line of dialogue can get pretty tiring), I'm not too strict about that, but please be reasonable and give me something to work with.
Also:
  • I'm a nonbinary lesbian, & all of my characters will be LGBT in some way. I don't roleplay cishet characters.
  • I also have schizophrenia and am very vocal about it, and most (if not all) of my characters are also mentally ill in some way. Schizophrenia is personally very important to me and, in my opinion, can really make for some interesting RP.
  • I might be kind of slow sometimes because of said schizophrenia; feel free to poke me if I forget.
  • I have some triggers I'll let you know about in PM.
  • I'm fine with RP over Iwaku or Discord.

I'll do some kind of D&D rp.

I'd love to set something up with you! I've got some general ideas that I'd love to brainstorm with you! Just shoot me a PM or whatever if you're interested!