2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
f03871534302d4deb8f6d0e8f82d9295-d7rrktc.gif
Hello!
As the title states, I am looking for new partners. I just got back from studying abroad in Japan and I am ready to start some role plays. I've been dreadfully bored without school or a job (I will hopefully have a job here in a week or so, but I should be able to reply daily). So, I'd really like to get two or three solid role plays going!

If you are younger than 18, I will role play with you, but NO mature plots will be done. sweet romance is fine, but no sexual plots. This is a personal rule as well as going along with the site rules.

A Short Introduction:

I am 22 years old and will be finishing my final semester of college before moving to Japan to work (and live with my partner). I am a female so, I generally prefer to play female roles, but I love doubling!! So, don't run away just yet! I can and will play male characters if we double. I will also do multiple role plays or, if your idea is good, I may be interested in only playing male. I can write anywhere from two to seven paragraphs. This is based on time, interest, and what you give me to work with. I am an incredibly talkative person so, please be will to talk to me and be my friend! I generally, at the very least, check Iwaku daily, but life happens. I will do my best to inform you if my situation changes and I will not be able to respond for more than a week.

Now that I have said all that, I do have a few...

Ground Rules:

1) Be willing and able to play males. I will double and on occasion I will play only males.
2) Be willing and able to double if asked. As stated before, I love doubling
3) Be willing to tell me one place you want to visit most. This way I know you read the rules.
4) Be willing to be friends!
5) Help me develop a plot.
6) Have decent spelling and grammar. If your are an ESL person, just let me know!
7) If I have not replied in more than a week, shoot me a message. I may have read your response and forgotten to reply.
8) Be able to post at least 2 - 3 solid paragraphs. If you post less than that, I will get bored.
9) I'd prefer that you post in third person, but if you have a different style that is okay.
10) Don't be pushy. Everyone has lives. If you send me a message and I don't respond to it within a few hours and then you send me another message, I will get very irritated.

I hope these rules are not too much. I try to be relatively lenient, but I have found that if something isn't said then I get some very poor matches as far as writing styles and personality goes.

Ideas/Fandoms:
death_note_avatars_by_danzr4ever.gif

Slice of Life
Historical Fantasy (Based in Japan or China. I am willing to do other countries though)
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Drama
Vampires
Mafia
Zombie Apocalypse
Any pairing or plot you might have in mind
totoro__free_icon_by_miss_rabbit.gif

Game of Thrones
Avengers/Thor/MCU
Disney's Descendants (just a little older)

Hakuoki (It is a historically based anime with demons, pretty anime men, samurai, and a very interesting plot. If you don't know it, I can give you the run down and we can do it anyway. My signature is the Hakuoki characters.)

Bleach
10 things I hate about you
Harry Potter
Touken Ranbu
Tokyo Ghoul ( I have not seen the new season. I was in Japan when it came out and I just got home)
Sengoku Night Blood
Death Note

I hope you find something you are interested in! If not, feel free to tell me your cravings. The worst I can do is say no!

I'd prefer if you message me. I don't always get thread notifications.

Hello!
As the title states, I am looking for new partners. I just got back from studying abroad in Japan and I am ready to start some role plays. I've been dreadfully bored without school or a job (I will hopefully have a job here in a week or so, but I should be able to reply daily). So, I'd really like to get two or three solid role plays going!

If you are younger than 18, I will role play with you, but NO mature plots will be done. sweet romance is fine, but no sexual plots. This is a personal rule as well as going along with the site rules.

A Short Introduction:

I am 22 years old and will be finishing my final semester of college before moving to Japan to work (and live with my partner). I am a female so, I generally prefer to play female roles, but I love doubling!! So, don't run away just yet! I can and will play male characters if we double. I will also do multiple role plays or, if your idea is good, I may be interested in only playing male. I can write anywhere from two to seven paragraphs. This is based on time, interest, and what you give me to work with. I am an incredibly talkative person so, please be will to talk to me and be my friend! I generally, at the very least, check Iwaku daily, but life happens. I will do my best to inform you if my situation changes and I will not be able to respond for more than a week.

Ground Rules:

1) Be willing and able to play males. I will double and on occasion I will play only males.
3) Be willing to tell me one place you want to visit most. This way I know you read the rules.
6) Have decent spelling and grammar. If your are an ESL person, just let me know!
7) If I have not replied in more than a week, shoot me a message. I may have read your response and forgotten to reply.
8) Be able to post at least 2 - 3 solid paragraphs. If you post less than that, I will get bored.
9) I'd prefer that you post in third person, but if you have a different style that is okay.
10) Don't be pushy. Everyone has lives. If you send me a message and I don't respond to it within a few hours and then you send me another message, I will get very irritated.

I hope these rules are not too much. I try to be relatively lenient, but I have found that if something isn't said then I get some very poor matches as far as writing styles and personality goes.

Ideas/Fandoms:

Slice of Life
Historical Fantasy (Based in Japan or China. I am willing to do other countries though)
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Drama
Vampires
Mafia
Zombie Apocalypse

Game of Thrones
Avengers/Thor/MCU

Hakuoki (It is a historically based anime with demons, pretty anime men, samurai, and a very interesting plot. If you don't know it, I can give you the run down and we can do it anyway. My signature is the Hakuoki characters.)

Bleach
Harry Potter
Touken Ranbu
Tokyo Ghoul ( I have not seen the new season. I was in Japan when it came out and I just got home)
Sengoku Night Blood
Death Note

I hope you find something you are interested in! If not, feel free to tell me your cravings. The worst I can do is say no!

Would you be willing to try one of my ideas... i'd be willing to be RPing with you... If you'd like.

Hello!

A Short Introduction:

Ground Rules:

Ideas/Fandoms:

Slice of Life
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Drama
Vampires
Mafia
Zombie Apocalypse

Game of Thrones
Avengers/Thor/MCU

Bleach
Harry Potter
Touken Ranbu
Sengoku Night Blood
Death Note

I'd be glad to RP with you. If you'd be willing.