3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, action, and adventure
Hello, Sakura here my lovelies!

I have been searching for an RP partner for a while and so far I've found a couple, but alas I could do with a few more. So please take a brief moment to read what I like and don't like and for possible ideas down below.

About me:
  • I love fantasy, feudal, sci-fi action, and adventure based genres. Romance mixed with any of these as well. But overall I'm not picky as long as it's not on my no list more than likely I'll do it so just ask what's there to lose :)
  • There's no limit to any type of creatures that I like as well. I enjoy Dragons, Vampires, Elves, and just about anything fantasy like.
  • I also mostly play male characters just a heads up, I can do females but I don't think I do them well.
  • I love playing multiple characters(Not just NPCs) But characters with actual backstories and history etc so on.
  • I don't do yaoi, yuri, smut, or incest type RP's just a heads up I also do fade to black on sex scenes.

What I seek in a partner:
  • Someone who doesn't mind making multiple characters
  • Someone whose active(Yes real life comes first totally understandable)
  • I prefer partners who talk and love to build a story with me instead of me taking lead. So if you are that kind of person more the better we can make something awesome together :)
  • Someone who doesn't mind talking or planning things out with me
  • A partner who can RP over discord or PM(I usually prefer discord to talk and RP over PM)
  • Someone who does not one line loves making detailed posts and has at least a proper sense of spelling ^^
  • Someone who doesn't rely on fandoms and can do original stories.
  • A partner who prefers to RP over PM.
  • I'm on quite often so a partner who can keep up with me is great too.

This should about cover it so far. And I'm lacking in the idea department right now so if you have anything drop me a writing sample and PM me your ideas, please :)

Reactions: Briar Rose
I think I could do some high fantasy based rps with you.

Strange when I click on your profile name I don’t get a option to start a conversation.

*bump* still looking people :)

Still looking ^__^

still looking and this time I'm craving a saint seiya rp :)

Really craving a magical based RP in a school setting at this point hit me up still looking :)

Reactions: Wintermoon
Still looking(New IDEA)

I now got a good new idea basically a magical romance/action where two lovers are torn apart after Person A(My male character is forced to go fight in a war that is close to breaking out) And leave Person B(The female character) Behind. It's kinda a hazy idea but I need someone who can flesh out but I can give a better description if anyone is interested.

Still Looking kinda wanna do a tales of Zesitiria RP maybe a Sorey X Alisha pairing? :)

Still looking need some fantasy based rps :D

Still looking(New IDEA)

I now got a good new idea basically a magical romance/action where two lovers are torn apart after Person A(My male character is forced to go fight in a war that is close to breaking out) And leave Person B(The female character) Behind. It's kinda a hazy idea but I need someone who can flesh out but I can give a better description if anyone is interested.

Hi, I'm someone that is usually in group roleplay but this entire resume and idea caught me eye! I would definitely love an elaboration. :)