T

theboy

Original poster
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well and if you are reading this right then thank you for taking the time to do so.
I am desperately seeking roleplay partners, it was has been awhile since I have been able to carry a roleplay on, well on this site anyways. A lot of my friends have gotten me into Facebook and Tumbr roleplaying, but I am looking to become active on this wonderful site again, but to do so I need partners that would like to plot things out with me. I have a wide variety of fandom's and genre's that I am into so I am sure I have something everyone would be interested in. I will list some of my main fandoms and genres but that doesn't mean that's all I'll do. If there is something I do not have listed and it's something you are interested in please don't afraid to ask me. I may have forgotten to list or something of that nature.

I look forward to roleplaying with everyone!

Genres
Fantasy
Horror
Scifi
Anime
Cartoon
Disney and Dreamworks
Romance
Action
Greek Mythology

Fandoms
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Teenwolf
Marvel
DC
The 100
Boondock Saints
The Howling Reborn
Shadow Hunters
The Fosters
Sherlocke
Supernatural
Young Justice

Maze Runner series
Twilight Sage
Hunger Games series
Final Destination
Silent Hill
Once Upon a Time
Jurassic Park
How to Train your Dragon
Eragon
Lord of the Rings

I will add though my highest fandoms and muses are;

Game of Thrones
Doctor Who
Sherlocke
Teenwolf

I would also love to do;

Vampire x Slave
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Hybrid
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Hybrid
Dragons x Dragons
Dragons x Riders
Dragons x Dragon/Human Hybrid
Dragons x Elves
Elves x Humans
Elves x Vampires
Elves x Shapshifters

Maybe even some mythical creature type roleplays like;
Witches, Wizards, Fairies, Unicorns, shapeshifters Mermaids,, things of that nature. I would even love to do something with Elves, I absolutely love elves

I wouldn't mind doing a group roleplay as a pack of wolves that can also shift into humans, I have been dying to do something with wolves as they are one of my favorite animals second to foxes. We could even do a group rp as foxes or different woodland creatures that can speak and shift into humans when they please.

I would also love to things with dragons, I adore dragons. They can be just dragons, dragons and riders, of even dragon/human hybrids. Anything with dragons would be wonderful, they're one of my obsessions and never turn down roleplays including them.

Last edited by a moderator:
... Dragons!

:D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: theboy
I have quite a bit of plots and most do involve both elves and dragons as well as other creatures.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: theboy
I'm interested in Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Final Destination and Silent Hill.

Still looking for a partner by any chance?

Thunder clashes as i slam open a door covered in mud- did someone say vampires?

*raises head from behind fence*

Henlo, yes, I heard there were werewolves here? :D

I'd love to try a role-play if you're still looking for partners!