looking for partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keira

What I'm Looking For:
  • At least one year of roleplay experience.
  • Understanding of most of the basic rules of roleplay; I.e, No god-modding, controlling my character, etc.
  • Understanding that I have other responsibilities outside of rp so don't expect posts every day. Please be patient with me.
  • An understanding of basic grammar. I don't expect it to be perfect, But I've recently had people come to me where I literally couldn't understand what they were attempting to convey.
  • At least 1 paragraph (3 sentences+) Per post.
  • Please let me know ahead of time what you absolutely don't like to do in a rp or a sex scene.
  • I do prefer playing the female overall but if we are doubling up in a rp I will play a male for you to keep it fair. <3
What ideas I want to play with:

- So I kind of have an itch to play with some modern fantasy anything and everything. xD It doesn't have to be romance even though.. of course I do love my romance plots. I just really really want to do some things with modern day fantasy settings, whether it's a modern Cinderella setting or just something completely OC and original.

- So I currently have a hankering for some slow burn forced-together to begrudging friends to lovers sort of scenario.
Scenario options I'd be looking for;
- White-collar-esque criminal and law enforcement having to work together
- medieval fantasy style enemies or strangers being sent on a quest together
- in spaaaace colleagues who don't get along (sensing a theme yet) on a mission together or stuck on a planet and having to find help.

- I'm a big fan of all sorts of fandoms so I'd also be looking for partners with pairings from a few of these, even some OCs if asked. The fandoms I'm most interested in are:
The 100 (Bellarke, Octavia x Lincoln, Clarke x Lexa, Murphy x OC)
Supernatural: (Dean x OC, Sam x OC, Dean x Claire Novak)
Game of Thrones: (Sansa x Petyr, Danaerys x Drogo, Danaerys x OC, Tyrion x OC, Jon Snow x Danaerys)
Harry Potter: (Lily x James, Sirius x OC, Harry x Hermione, Hermione x Draco, Scorpius x Rose Weasley)
The Walking Dead: (Bethyl)
Star Wars: (Han x Leia, Obi-Wan x Satine, Kylo x Rey, Anakin x Padme)

These are only a few of the things I'm interested in but of course I'm open to all sorts of ideas and settings! Just shoot me a PM if interested in anything!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.