Looking for Partners... F x M

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaribbeanGirl

Original poster
Hello there MY NAME IS CARIBBEAN GIRL or that's my name here. It's been a long time since I did this account however, I know you noticed that I haven't posted ANYTHING since then. It's because I have been really busy and I also have been struggling with writer' block. Yet, know I really want to get back to writing awesome characters and stories with whoever read this and becomes my partner. So know I'll leave you with some "rules". (They are more like preferences, but most people post them as rules. So, I'll do it too.) Lets have some fun!

1. I look for someone that does not mind fading to black. I am not comfortable with rolaplaying the details, but I am willing to write the moments leading up to it. ;) I also like some romance and all those lovey-dovey things they do on all of those romantic comedies or romance novels. Just don't tell anyone please...

2. I am not a first timer in roleplay but its been 5 years since I last roleplayed so, I'm pretty much a newbie; AGAIN. (I wish this could happen in real life and I would just start over wherever I messed up and fix it, now that would be a dream come true in my life, but back to what we were talking about... ) All I ask of you is to have some patience with me, I have a busy schedule and I have a real life on this other side of the screen. I work from 11am to 7pm, so I will mostly be available after 8pm. Also, I am free on Sundays only. Yeah...sucks.

3. I am open minded to any type of roleplay basically because I LOVE to learn new things and improve myself, however I am not experienced in roleplays that involves fighting or horror stuff. I am mostly interested in high school settings or magical settings, fantasy and romance. I also do mostly ANIME style and female characters. Males are not my forte..

4. I don't know what else to write so, all in all I am a very friendly person and willing to improve my writing and creativity. So, just PM your ideas and I'll let you know if I am the right person you are looking for.

Here are some PLOTS that I found on TUMBLR and want to try out. This are not my own, but I asked if I could use them. Hope they are interesting and we could make something work.

1. The walls are paper thin and your character just heard the brutal break up of my character and her ex, and now your character is trying to comfort my character through the walls and it's kind of awkward but it's also helping so...?

2. My character snuck into your character's apartment to avoid her ex while the door was open and you got scared and spilled the milk everywhere...?

3. My character and your character, always see each other in the elevator where they live. And it's blatantly obvious that my character it's terrified of them, even if she does not admit it.

4. My character is coming of age in her magical family. On her 18th birthday, she will learn what element (earth, water, fire or air) she has been gifted with. My character has been under the impression and hoped that she will inherit the same element as her parents and grandparents. However, she discovered that she has been bestowed with the opposite element. According to the rules set forth in the family's grimoire, my character must learn to master her gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power

Your character reluctantly becomes my character's mentor. Your character always acts hostile to my character, more so when my character has difficulty harnessing her new abilities. However, one day my character gets annoyed with your character's behavior towards her and demands to know why. So, your character reveals that he comes from a rival family and that he is only teaching my character due to a 1000 year truce. And once my character has mastered her abilities, the ceasefire will be over and the families will be at odds once again.

5. My character is annoyed when someone rings the doorbell late at night. When she answers the door, she is even more annoyed to come face to face with her ex, your character. He, who is typically smug and rude, looks panicked and pleas for my character's help. Sad and angry about the sour ending of their relationship by mostly your character's fault; my character is poised to slam the door on your character's face.

Just before she can, a pint sized kid peers out from behind your character's legs and asks to use the bathroom. Even though, my character loathes your character, she is not heartless and lets the child and, begrudgingly, your character too.

While the child is in the bathroom, my character demands an explanation and your character breaks down. He explains that the child is his, but only recently found out. The kid was left at his doorstep by the mother and now he is freaking out because he has no one to turn to for help. My character becomes sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this, agrees to help him.
Underline = Character that I would like to play.
:heartbeat: = Craving this pair.

Tsundere Boy x Nice Girl

Gang Leader x Cute Girl

Sport Girl x Mysterious Boy

Tutor x Shy Girl

MORE COMING SOON...
All the fandom that I like and would really like to play. I don't roleplay as Canon characters but if, you are a person that does, you are welcome to do so.
Red = Character that I would like to play as.
:heartbeat: = Craving

Ouran Host Club

:heartbeat: Kyoya x OC

Takashi x OC

Hikaru x OC

:heartbeat: Kasanoda x OC

MORE COMING SOON......

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though your not experienced in fighting rps would one with more combat be ok.

I have a few plot ideas. PM me if you would like to hear them.

I am interested in number 4 you have posted, mind pming me and we could discuss?

Status
Not open for further replies.