1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, scifi, videogame, romance, pretty flexible really
I really need more rps to blow off some steam. Unfortunately I have no ideas. I've got a couple characters in the gallery and I've got at least two more I need to type up but I've got nothing but old ideas that rarely work out. I play females for main exclusively. The two male characters I have are secondary at best but aren't meant to have a lot of story time. I get bored playing just normal people. But besides that I'm fairly open. I'm a mostly adaptable writer but I struggle to go beyond two paragraphs if I'm playing just one character. I'm also a heavily reactionary writer and focus on dialog and emotions. I'm a programmer so I sometimes check my phone at work. My hours of rp are 5pm to 10:30 pm eastern on the weekdays. Weekends are free game.

Hey there.

I'd love to RP with you if you'd be up for sci-fi or modern RP with one of your famel characters (preferably Sylvia).

Hey there.

I'd love to RP with you if you'd be up for sci-fi or modern RP with one of your famel characters (preferably Sylvia).

Pending on the plot sure. :) Sylvia is a fun character.

I'll PM you with some an idea both fro sci-fi and for modern.

I'm still in desperate need of rps! I'm hoping to get a new character up. Meant mostly for a zombie apocalypse or a modern rp.

I'm still searching......If anyone's interested.

Hey, PM me if you want to do a sci-fi, human experiments thing and don't mind rping with something of a science nerd. I'm not yet sure how character things work on this site, but I'm sure we could figure something out if you like the world I've got.

Hey, PM me if you want to do a sci-fi, human experiments thing and don't mind rping with something of a science nerd. I'm not yet sure how character things work on this site, but I'm sure we could figure something out if you like the world I've got.
After reviewing your roleplay resume thingy I don't think it would work out. But thanks for offering! I'm more than happy to help you if you've got questions about the character area. I can try and answer some questions.

Hey. If you're still searching drop me a message.

Hey I'm looking for something dramatic and heavy! So I'm still searching! I need to offset the chill and happy I got goin on.

I'm still open for partners.

I'm still open for partners.
I do have a character I want to use. Just not sure which one she'd be compatible with. Though I do think Arthur is kind of an adorable character.

I do have a character I want to use. Just not sure which one she'd be compatible with. Though I do think Arthur is kind of an adorable character.
I will warn you, I'm not great at playing male characters.

It's alright. As long as no one liners are involved, I'm content.
Okay I am willing to give it a shot if you're interested. Let me know your final choice on guys or if you've got an idea I can try and work one up.

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Okay I am willing to give it a shot if you're interested. Let me know your final choice on guys or if you've got an idea I can try and work one up.
Well, it is settled, I'll take the butler! =)

Hi, I have some ideas if you're up for it. It's all in a recent post I made in the partner search forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.