1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jovian, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for one or two roleplay partners to do 1x1 gigs. I like to play with romance as a goal, and I can play up to 2 characters comfortably. I can play either gender but prefer being in a male role, whether it's a male character or a tomboyish girl, however I don't mind trying different character personalities. I just may need a nudge to remind me when I lose my personality.

Let's see, some ideas?

I have one where there's a werewolf who has to find his mate before he turns a certain age because of a curse that will keep him permanently wolf if he doesn't. (gender is whatever)

There's one about two gangs in a town, and the leader's daughter from one dresses as a man to infiltrate the other gang. That one can, of course, be tweaked, it's just a rough idea.

If you have other ideas, let me know. Either message me here, or in a PM if you're interested in roleplaying with me.

2. Hey! I'm really interested in the gang one if you'll have me c=

3. I'd be interested in giving the werewolf one a try if you haven't found anyone. :)

4. Additionally:

Don't be afraid to ask if I'll do other concepts too! I only put in the ones I could think of. If you see that I have people reply, you can still say something. I don't mind. If I get a couple people role playing and still find I have time to have a couple more partners, I'll be glad for the volunteers, ya know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.