Looking for Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilverMist

Original poster
Hello I'm new here and I'm looking for Partners to RP with. I like Action and Romance in all my RPs,and my replies ranges 1 to 2 paragraphs.

Pairings and will do plots later:

Fantasy:
-Neko/Kitsune
-Neko/Neko
-Vampire/Vampire
-Demon/Demon
-Elf/Elf

Medieval:
-Guard Captain/Adventurer
-Knight/Princess
-High Class/Low Class
-Bounty Hunter/Adventurer
-Prince/Princess

Sci-Fi:
-Bounty Hunter/Bounty Hunter
-Alien Princess/Guard
-Soldier/Civilian

Fandoms:
-Harry Potter(OCs,we can do it in the movies or make our own Plot)
-Black Butler(OCs)
-Lord of the Ring(OCs)

Games:
-The Last of Us(OCs)
-Dragon Age 1&2(OCs)

If you are interested reply on here or PM me. If you have any ideas I'm always opened.

Would you be willing to do a neko/human? I have an idea for plot if you want to hear it.

Im interested in doing TLOU but does it have to be a m/f pairing?

@SilverMist I have Knight x Princess. with plot. you do FxF?

Yes I do what did you have in mind?
Copied directly from my request-A Princess and her knight:In another world there lies the continent of Agres and on it a couple of kingdoms, the two of our tale is a Princess , a rather tightly ruled kingdom, and her knight. The two have been together since she was a child after the last of her siblings left the kingdom as her parents wre far from kind to her. Over time she grew close with her knight and grew to secretly love her. Alas she has been arranged to marry an abusive prince and she is near going the edge. Will they escape? What will happen?

Copied directly from my request-A Princess and her knight:In another world there lies the continent of Agres and on it a couple of kingdoms, the two of our tale is a Princess , a rather tightly ruled kingdom, and her knight. The two have been together since she was a child after the last of her siblings left the kingdom as her parents wre far from kind to her. Over time she grew close with her knight and grew to secretly love her. Alas she has been arranged to marry an abusive prince and she is near going the edge. Will they escape? What will happen?

It sounds interesting I would like to try it out.

Yes I would like too,what did you have in mind?

Humans and nekos have lived together for centuries but separate at the same time. Every town and city has a massive fence separating the two since nekos are considered to be filth to most humans. Some even believe being a neko is contagious.

Our characters would be in school. Their schools are actually next to each other with only the fence separating them. One day they meet by the fence and start talking, whether it be curiosity or some other reason. They soon realize that they're not so different after all and hit it off. Will their friendship become something more? Will they be caught talking and become scrum to their own kind?

Humans and nekos have lived together for centuries but separate at the same time. Every town and city has a massive fence separating the two since nekos are considered to be filth to most humans. Some even believe being a neko is contagious.

Our characters would be in school. Their schools are actually next to each other with only the fence separating them. One day they meet by the fence and start talking, whether it be curiosity or some other reason. They soon realize that they're not so different after all and hit it off. Will their friendship become something more? Will they be caught talking and become scrum to their own kind?

I like it you can PM and we can start making out characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.