Luminas

Original poster
IMG_7171.GIF

Introduction
Name: Vanessa Rangel
Time Zone: Pacific
Activeness: Always online and searching
Genders you play: male and female
orrientation: straight, yuri and some versions of yaoi.
favorite genres: romance, fantasy, medevil, victorian era, fandoms, modern day romances, fairytale setting, post apocalypse, science fiction era, steam punk, 1920's - 1950's style roleplays with malfia's and gangs, pregnancy
How much do you post: 2-3 paragraphs but sometime only a paragraph if I'm distracted.
Interesting Info: I don't do character sheets but am willing to one if my partner wants me too.
Rules
1. Please message me in order to roleplay with me (and don't ask me to message you, it's one of my pet peeves)
2. activeness is key with me and tell me when you're going to quit.
3. please no one liners.
Cravings
Mass Effect Rp
Dragon Age Rp
Pairings

Vampire x fledgling / human / werewolf / elder vampire / witch / sick princess / celebrity
werewolf x werecat /vampire / mate / rival mate / elder vampire / knight / hunter
witch x knight / princess / mad god / goddess / knight / magician
phoenix x hunter / princess / knight
dragon x slayer / knight / rider / pregnant dragoness
master x slave / servant / butler
kitsune x potential mate / human / sorceress
succubus x client / movie star / movie director
aurial x dark angel / vampire / fallen angel / demon /devil's daughter - son
Princess x Knight / Maid / Prince / Kidnapper / Pirate
Victorian Woman / Man x Baron / Baroness / Vampire / Maid / Demon / Werewolf
Samurai x Female Samurai / Geisha / woman he is an arranged marriage with / female samurai / general's daughter
Celebrity x manager / paparazzi / agent / producer / adult film star / girlfriend or boyfriend that the fans don't know about / unknown number one fan / retired celebrity / rival coworker
circus performer x circus performer / ringleader / new help / cook / tightrope walker / injured performer
bride x soon to be husband / rival bride / ex boyfriend / man who only wants to marry said bride for sex and ex has to save her / pirate / demon husband / pregnant maid of honor / or bride is pregnant
something involving someone in the military and someone's abusive ex coming back and stalking them
something with a god or goddess who is slowly loosing there powers and needs help from there current champion in order to stop a major threat.
something involving a vampire having to teach someone who has just been changed to fit into society but has to end up killing there formal student.
something involving a man and a woman who are both members of rich and noble families, they believe that they are related to one another for a few years until they are accidentally engaged to one another
something about a young knight having to repay his debt to his family by becoming a trumpet player (might work as a modern day romance setting
gypsy x demon / mad god / vampire
bartender x dancer / former client who becomes rich / worn down person / college student who needs a job
enchanted doll x creator / other doll / buyer
arranged marriage
unplanned pregnancy / illness
Fandoms

The more stars equals the more experience I have playing this character for that fandom
Mass Effect
Garrus ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Tali ★ ★ ★
Miranda Lawson ★ ★ ★ ★
Kaidan ★ ★ ★
James Vega ★ ★
Ashley Williams ★ ★ ★ ★

Dragon Age Series
Alistair ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Cullen ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
Morrigan ★ ★
Zevran ★ ★
Cassandra ★ ★ ★ ★
Lelianna ★ ★ ★
Josephine ★ ★ ★ ★
Dorian ★
Iron Bull ★

Harry Potter
Harry ★
Ron ★
Hermione ★
Luna ★
Neville ★ ★
Draco ★ ★ ★
Remus Lupin ★ ★ ★

Steven Universe
Pearl ★ ★★

Full Metal Alchemist
Roy ★ ★ ★
Edward ★ ★ ★
Alphonse ★ ★
Greed ★ ★ ★ ★
Envy ★ ★ ★
Ling ★ ★ ★

Ouran High School Club
Tamaki ★ ★ ★
Kyoya ★ ★ ★ ★

Black Butler
Ciel ★ ★ ★ ★
Sebastian ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Plots
Muse A is jazz singer or piano player, currently in a relationship with Muse B, the owner of the speakeasy at which they work. The pair are caught up in a glamorous whirlwind of sex, illegal alcohol and evading the feds. When prohibition agents bust the club one night, Muse A and Muse B make a break for it out the back door and are now on the run with no more than the clothes on their backs, and the money in their pockets.

Muse A is a wealthy CEO who runs their own fortune 500 company in a bustling city. Muse A is in their 40s and has been married to their college sweetheart for 12 years, though the passion between them has long since fizzled out. Muse B is a 20-something, fresh out of college, possessing a business degree and needing to get their foot in the door of the business world. Muse B is lucky enough to be hired by Muse A’s firm and becomes Muse A’s personal assistant/secretary. Muse A and Muse B exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don’t socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Muse B gets a call from Muse A asking a favor. Muse A must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; they want Muse B to attend the event with them. Muse B is flatteredMuse A is a Broadway prodigy who’s been dancing, singing, and acting like a pro since they were a little kid. They’re at the peak of their career now and they’ve accumulated a small following of loyal fans who attend nearly all of their shows. Muse B, who can’t speak due to a condition from birth, is among this band of admirers who hangs around after the show to meet and greet with Muse A. After receiving a particularly moving fan letter directly from Muse B, Muse A asks Muse B out. In the beginning stages of dating, communicating via hand-written notes and special gestures that only the two of them understand feels fun and adventurous to the couple. The novelty quickly wears off as Muse A spends most of their time running lines or rehearsing complicated routines, leaving them unable or unwilling to accommodate Muse B when they want Muse A’s attention and leading to countless misunderstandings and hurt feelings. Though it’s often a struggle to stay on the same page with their significant other, Muse A and Muse B manage to develop a connection that’s worth the effort. and agrees to go for the sake of not letting their boss down.

A young woman and a young man are engaged to be married. Muse A decides to book a trip for the two of them to Paris but Muse B is hesitant to go with there loved one. Muse A suspects that he is cheating on her and decides to follow him around the next couple days and see's him taking care of a little girl with his hair color. Muse A is furious and confronts him but what happens when she finds out she's his daughter

muse a is a celebrity known for being a serial dater, and muse b is merely their latest squeeze. although muse b is at first thrilled to be dating someone so rich and famous, they soon find that muse a is a little more… intense than they first expected. will they work things out, or will muse b just become another ex-lover who says muse a is insane?

An occult fanatic and a necromancer meet in the back aisle of a local occult book shop when they both reach for a book on Divination. When their fingers accidentally brush upon the spine of the book, the necromancer gets an eerie feeling that they’re smart enough not to ignore. The necromancer discretely insists that the fanatic let them have the book, as it’s the last one on the shelf, and in exchange for it they offer the fanatic a glimpse into their magic. The fanatic is so impressed with this experience, that they continue hanging around the bookstore in the hopes of getting to know the necromancer better.

Muse A is a young queen who has married into a dysfunctional royal family. Though her husband, the king, is even-tempered and kind-hearted, there are constant feuds between the king’s siblings who rule the neighboring kingdoms. During a lavish banquet, a fierce swordfight breaks out between rival members of the noble family and the good king is slain in the process of trying to keep the peace. Sadness sweeps over the kingdom and other rulers from far and wide come to the funeral to pay their condolences to the bereaved queen. Muse B, a beautiful elf who is next in line to their throne, dutifully makes the journey on behalf of their ailing father though they want nothing to do with kingship or the responsibilities that the crown entails. When Muse B meets Muse A they discover that they are kindred spirits, Muse A never wanted to be royalty either. The unlikely pair decide to run away together in the dead of night, consequences be damned.

Muse B, a paranormal enthusiast punk, is determined to win a contest held by their local radio station. If they can spend the night in an abandoned mental institution, they get front row seats to Muse B’s favorite band’s show. It seems harmless enough, but the other contestants start disappearing, and when Muse B goes to investigate, they find Muse A, a dark, deranged man with demon like qualities in the middle of performing grisly acts on them. It’s up to Muse B to try to save the others or save themselves.

In a post-apocalyptic world, where natural resources once thought to be infinite in supply have become scarce, humankind has become hostile and joyless. The very few who have not lost their will to be happy, despite grim circumstances, have joined up with a mobile task force (the traveling circus) to spread merriment to the masses and to remind people of better times. Muse A, sweet and shy, and Muse B, confident and blunt, are both performers in the traveling circus. They travel with a small band of others and the ringleader between town establishments. Unbeknownst to Muse A and Muse B, the ringleader has been stockpiling resources smuggled from each town they’ve visited, branding them all as criminals. When Muse A accidentally discovers this secret stash, they immediately confide in Muse B. Fearing for their safety, the duo decide to run away from the circus together but it’s not as simple to get away as they think.

Muse A is the heir to a huge fortune and no stranger to the public eye. To avoid getting taken advantage of, they try to avoid relationships. Rather than having a string of one night stands, whenever they feel the need, they hire Muse B, a male prostitute who’s almost their exact opposite. Once the two are spotted together, the tabloids start speculating about their relationship. Though Muse A has never actually considered starting something real with Muse B, he seems smitten, and finds a way to pop into Muse A’s life even when he’s not on the clock. Texts turn into sexts and once feelings start getting into the mix, Muse A needs to decide whether they want to risk getting played by putting their heart on the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would like to do a vampire rp with you! I'm open to any ideas you might have! Just hit me up a PM!

Hello! I would like to do a vampire rp with you! I'm open to any ideas you might have! Just hit me up a PM!
would you mind pming me, people coming into my thread and asking me to pm them, is kinda infuriating

updated with a few new pairings and some more information!​

Hey, I only play male characters, but I'm very interested in your enchanted doll x creator role-play

Hey, I'd love rping with you if you're still looking :)

updated with some of my plots, new pairings and some new information

Status
Not open for further replies.