Looking For Partners

• Thread starter SecretsLiesMurder
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SecretsLiesMurder

Hey there, So I am looking for role-play partners. I'll give you a little information about what I am looking for, and other information.

Usually you can read a person and how they role-play on their profile, but to save you the trouble, I'll let you know here.

- When I role-play, I usually prefer my partner to match the same amount of lines as I can preform. It just makes it easier for me, and I like it that way.
- When role-playing an anime, I tend to have a habit of writing more for the persons crush, and less for my character. I usually do that without realizing, and it gets me in trouble with my partner often, because I require both of us to write the same amount of lines. Sorry if I cut my characters short.
- When doing an original storyline, I usually like to play the male role unless it is Demon x Human. Then I play the female role. If it's a slice of life, Girl x Boy with no super natural, I'll usually play the male. Having said this, with Original Role-play, I DO NOT double up. If you prefer it that way, then this isn't the place for that.
- When it comes to same sex role-play, I am okay with that, but I don't normally do it. I like to stick with the cliché Male x Female. That's just how I am. I just can't play a good Male x Male role-play, but Female x Female is a little harder for me to do, but I would prefer Female x Female over Male x Male.
- When it comes to Libertine Role-Play, I usually like to find a way around it. Not that I don't role-play it, I just don't feel all that comfortable, and usually I find ways to give my partner a little of what they want, then remove my character from the situation. Even in anime role-plays with my crush, I don't do it. Please respect that.
- With my life IRL, I am very busy. There will be days that I come on, reply, then leave. There will be days I will get online, check replies, then leave. Then the days I wont be online at all. Having said this, I would appreciate all my things not being spammed.
- When it comes to role-plays I have lost interest in, I have a tendency to just not reply to the role-play, and not tell my partner. This usually happens if my partner has left for a while, or the role-play is just getting pointless.
- I like to add as much drama and supernatural happenings in the role-play as possible. I usually have things happen to the characters, just to add spice. This keeps me interested in the role-play, and usually makes my partner happy.
- Now, some people don't like this, but I do enjoy talking to my partner in comments while we are role-playing, and we can discuss the plot as we go along. This is to usually help me know what my Partner is looking for. We don't have to do this when we role-play, but I would prefer it.

What I usually want in a partner:

- I would like my partner to be open to ideas I have, and also have ideas of their own.
- I would like my partner to mirror my replies.
- I would like my partner to hold the ability to use proper grammar, and spelling, with little to no mistakes at all.
- I would like my partner to not make the role-play all about their character, unless its an original role-play, and that is what the plot requires.
- I would like my partner to not want the role-play to be all about sex.
- I would like my partner to want to talk to me during the role-play.
- I would like my partner to be willing to play both genders in Original Story Lines.

Role-Plays:
[Anime's]
Naruto + Naruto Shippuden
The Devil is a Part-Timer!
Diabolik Lovers
Amnesia
K Project
Deadman Wonderland
Ouran High School Host Club
Durarara!!
Hetalia
Okami-san and Her Seven Companions
Psycho Pass
Madoka Magica
Sword Art Online + Sword Art Online 2
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Black Butler
Angel Beats
Kamisama Kiss
Tamako Market
K-On! + K-On!!
Soul Eater + Soul Eater Not!
Vampire Knight

[Video Games]
The Legend of Zelda
Ruin Factory: Tides of Destiny
Dragon Quest

[Original]
Willing to Discuss with Partner

Hey! I would like to do an ouran rp if you're interested!

I am interested in an original roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.