Looking for partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZukiGray

Original poster
. I'm new to this website but roleplay is something I enjoy very much and have enjoyed for years. I can roleplay any genre, platonic or romantic, and I'm cool with any type of pairing.
I roleplay mostly through private messaging, kik and skype, so just message me with plot ideas or your contact info, id love to start a roleplay with you! <3
Ps. I'm available almost all the time, and I do understand that people are busy, but please make the time to message me at least once a day. I worry :3

I'm sorry to say that I'm full up right now! I'll renew the message when I free up again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Zuki.
I would love to hear from you. PLease, drop me a private message. I am always up for a RP, especially with newer folk.

. I'm new to this website but roleplay is something I enjoy very much and have enjoyed for years. I can roleplay any genre, platonic or romantic, and I'm cool with any type of pairing.
I roleplay mostly through private messaging, kik and skype, so just message me with plot ideas or your contact info, id love to start a roleplay with you! <3
Ps. I'm available almost all the time, and I do understand that people are busy, but please make the time to message me at least once a day. I worry :3
I would be willing to do an episode with you.

I'm sorry, but I've got more partners than I can handle right now. However, I have a feeling that I may free up soon, so message me back in a week or so! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.