1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ZukiGray, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. . I'm new to this website but roleplay is something I enjoy very much and have enjoyed for years. I can roleplay any genre, platonic or romantic, and I'm cool with any type of pairing.
    I roleplay mostly through private messaging, kik and skype, so just message me with plot ideas or your contact info, id love to start a roleplay with you! <3
    Ps. I'm available almost all the time, and I do understand that people are busy, but please make the time to message me at least once a day. I worry :3

I'm sorry to say that I'm full up right now! I'll renew the message when I free up again!

#1 ZukiGray, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  2. Hello Zuki.
    I would love to hear from you. PLease, drop me a private message. I am always up for a RP, especially with newer folk.

3. I would be willing to do an episode with you.

4. I'm sorry, but I've got more partners than I can handle right now. However, I have a feeling that I may free up soon, so message me back in a week or so! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.