Looking for partners

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZukiGray

. I'm new to this website but roleplay is something I enjoy very much and have enjoyed for years. I can roleplay any genre, platonic or romantic, and I'm cool with any type of pairing.
I roleplay mostly through private messaging, kik and skype, so just message me with plot ideas or your contact info, id love to start a roleplay with you! <3
Ps. I'm available almost all the time, and I do understand that people are busy, but please make the time to message me at least once a day. I worry :3

I'm sorry to say that I'm full up right now! I'll renew the message when I free up again!

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonOfTheDamned

The Demon King.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I am a very Aggressive Rp'er however, I become passive when testing someone.
Hello Zuki.
I would love to hear from you. PLease, drop me a private message. I am always up for a RP, especially with newer folk.

M

Midnight Justin

. I'm new to this website but roleplay is something I enjoy very much and have enjoyed for years. I can roleplay any genre, platonic or romantic, and I'm cool with any type of pairing.
I roleplay mostly through private messaging, kik and skype, so just message me with plot ideas or your contact info, id love to start a roleplay with you! <3
Ps. I'm available almost all the time, and I do understand that people are busy, but please make the time to message me at least once a day. I worry :3
I would be willing to do an episode with you.

Z

ZukiGray

I'm sorry, but I've got more partners than I can handle right now. However, I have a feeling that I may free up soon, so message me back in a week or so! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.