1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for Partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Stella Barton, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys I'm looking for new partners to roleplay with! I only play female characters, and I'm open to any kind of roleplay pairings. However the ones I really want to do are:

Teacher x student
    Master x slave
    Brother x sister
    Father x daughter
    Sister x sister
    Royalty x thief/peasant
    Musician x musician
    Musician x fan
    Boss x worker

But if you have a different idea I'm up to any idea!

((You may want to check this out too: https://www.f-list.net/c/stella barton/ ))

2. I'm up for teacher, student or brother and sister if you want to do those.

3. Yeah sure! Shoot me a pm so we can talk it out more

4. I'm interested in Teacher/Student, Brother/Sister & Royalty/Thief-Peasant :)

5. Alright! Shoot me a pm so we can go over details

6. Would you be interested in doing a Stepmother Mistress Teacher x Stepdaughter Maid Slave Student? I do Female x female. I can do both Dominate and submissive, though I really want to be submissive. I like graphic and details. I feel I write better and respond better with details and two to four sometimes five paragraphs. If interested send Pm and we can work out the details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.