Looking for Partners! Up for Suggestions!

L

Lewi

Original poster
Hello! I a searching for some one on one partners because i've hit a bit of a slow spot. Below are my details. Also feel free to check my mature and regular resumes.

1. I like rping over forum, messenger, or email.

2. I rp mxf pairings only, and I prefer to play female.

3. Romance is a must. XD I hope that's not a problem. And I don't mean sex, though that is fine too.

4. I will rp nearly any genre. Fantasy, Modern, Gifted, Odd Pairings, etc. I do a ton of things, way to many for me to list, and I don't really have a craving right now, so you'll just have to post and see if I say yay or nay. More than likely I will give it a shot.

5. I also will do anime and some fandoms!

6. Literacy or length doesn't matter to me, though I like long posts sometimes, just keep it interesting and we'll be cool!

7. Please by all means, IF YOU LOST INTEREST TELL ME! I hate waiting on replys and clearing out subscriptions like i'm having to do now.

Thanks guys!

Hey, i'm looking to start something up to pass the time. I reply very quickly and I will never do a one liner :D

Generally, I play a female character, but I'm comfortable playing a male if that's what you prefer. I love fantasy and I'm open to other types as well. Did you have anything particular in mind?</SPAN></SPAN>

You cut yourself off lol. You love fantasy and?....

i would be willing to rp a male character in a fantasy setting if youre interested. maybe something with elves, dragons and whatever other kind of beings we come up with?

sure. Sounds interesting. XD I usually play a human when it comes down to that. Is that alright?

yeah thats fine by me :D is there any main plot ideas youre particularly interested in? im pretty sure my character will be a elf male by the way

That's fine. Is it alright if I use an intro i've used around Iwaku before? It deals with my character whose father abuses her and is a mob boss tyoe guy. It's also set around a college.`

go for it :3 just link me once you have it posted