1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for Partners! Up for Suggestions!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Hello! I a searching for some one on one partners because i've hit a bit of a slow spot. Below are my details. Also feel free to check my mature and regular resumes.

1. I like rping over forum, messenger, or email.

2. I rp mxf pairings only, and I prefer to play female.

3. Romance is a must. XD I hope that's not a problem. And I don't mean sex, though that is fine too.

4. I will rp nearly any genre. Fantasy, Modern, Gifted, Odd Pairings, etc. I do a ton of things, way to many for me to list, and I don't really have a craving right now, so you'll just have to post and see if I say yay or nay. More than likely I will give it a shot.

5. I also will do anime and some fandoms!

6. Literacy or length doesn't matter to me, though I like long posts sometimes, just keep it interesting and we'll be cool!

7. Please by all means, IF YOU LOST INTEREST TELL ME! I hate waiting on replys and clearing out subscriptions like i'm having to do now.

Thanks guys!

2. Hey, i'm looking to start something up to pass the time. I reply very quickly and I will never do a one liner :D

Generally, I play a female character, but I’m comfortable playing a male if that’s what you prefer. I love fantasy and I’m open to other types as well. Did you have anything particular in mind?</SPAN></SPAN>

3. You cut yourself off lol. You love fantasy and?....

4. i would be willing to rp a male character in a fantasy setting if youre interested. maybe something with elves, dragons and whatever other kind of beings we come up with?

5. sure. Sounds interesting. XD I usually play a human when it comes down to that. Is that alright?

6. yeah thats fine by me :D is there any main plot ideas youre particularly interested in? im pretty sure my character will be a elf male by the way

7. That's fine. Is it alright if I use an intro i've used around Iwaku before? It deals with my character whose father abuses her and is a mob boss tyoe guy. It's also set around a college.`

8. go for it :3 just link me once you have it posted