Looking for partners to end a hiatus.

• Thread starter Frostbitten Chipmunk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frostbitten Chipmunk

Original poster
As you can see from the multitude of tags I'm down for a lot. I'll update this sometime with any plots I think up; for now I'm accepting plot ideas. I don't have a ref sheet or anything handy either, so I'll update that later as well...

Anyway. I can play furry, feral or human, all the one character, just different forms. I like story-driven RPs, sex is cool, just don't make the plot all about sex. I don't like overly complex plots all at once. Save the super complex shit for later, okay? Saving the world is awesome, just slowly lead into it.

Character in a nutshell is 5'4 [unless feral], butt-length hair, golden eyes, few tattoos, on the pudgy side. Long ears usually flopped back, tail a little longer than she is. Personality varies. More to come?

PM with offers, don't be snippy if I'm slow to reply. GMail recently stopped working so I've had to move to a less reliable client.

I guess I'm interested. Sounds like it could be fun.

I really need to not post when I'm half-drunk, I come off as a douche. Anyway, do you have any plot ideas? Or even fleshed-out plots?

Status
Not open for further replies.