Looking for partners that are into Omegaverse

J

Jeanie

I just realized I posted this thread where it wasn't supposed to be the first time. My bad!

Hi there! My name is Jeanie, and I'm new here. But I definitely have a lengthy history of RP experience! (Not so much formatting, just the basics!) But I am interested in finding a long-term partner that would be interested in exploring plots within the A/B/O Dynamic universe. I don't have many requirements, that being said! I'm very flexible when it comes to reply schedule, and I can do chat-based or forum based. I am 25 years of age, so I would like my partner to be at least 18 years of age. (Although, 20's is preferred.)

As far as nsfw content goes, I'm more used to subbing, but I do have a female alpha that tops omega males. I am open to doing MxM, FxM, and FxF (I'm not very experienced with the latter, though! It'll be learning.)

I have my character selection available there on the sidebar, so please take the time to look through them if you wish. Any non-ABO characters can definitely be incorporated upon request.

Do you already have an alpha for Rynn? If not, maybe we could work something out =3
If so, then I hope you get partners for all the others as well~

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
I'd be interested in an fxf rp if you're open to it?
I haven't done fxf in years but I've been looking for an opportunity to try again lol :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso
I'd be interested in an fxf rp if you're open to it?
I haven't done fxf in years but I've been looking for an opportunity to try again lol :)
Sure! I haven't done it much myself, and I believe the last time I did was a long time ago, too. Which type of role would you prefer? One of my characters is a female alpha, but if you'd prefer something else we can work something out. :D

Sure! I haven't done it much myself, and I believe the last time I did was a long time ago, too. Which type of role would you prefer? One of my characters is a female alpha, but if you'd prefer something else we can work something out. :D

I tried the link and can't see the chars :(
But I've never done fxf omegaverse ehich will be super interesting. If you'd like to play the alpha I'd appreciate it a lot. We can pm and talk about plot if you'd like?

Reactions: Navuso
I tried the link and can't see the chars :(
But I've never done fxf omegaverse ehich will be super interesting. If you'd like to play the alpha I'd appreciate it a lot. We can pm and talk about plot if you'd like?
Of course! Sorry you can't see it, I'll provide a direct link to my alpha girl, here.

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
Of course! Sorry you can't see it, I'll provide a direct link to my alpha girl, here.
It was just because I was on mobile
I have a vague plot idea sorta for the fxf tho :D
Since Luna is your alpha female I don't mind playing with her.

It was just because I was on mobile
I have a vague plot idea sorta for the fxf tho :D
Since Luna is your alpha female I don't mind playing with her.
Alright, cool! Sorry for getting back to you so late--relative's health has had me tied up for the past couple of days. I'll PM you and we can brainstorm ideas!