Looking for partners (suggest and I will say yay or nay)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Apr 16, 2013.

1. It seems for me as of late that roleplays are becoming sparse. I've got some good ones going, but I would like a few more, for I am in the stage of only getting a couple replies a day and I have free time to burn. Please! Suggest! At this point i'm up for nearly anything! I have a few ideas we could do myself, but I am open to almost ANYTHING at this point. Below is my information. 1. Romance please 2. MxF only 3. I prefer female 4. no incest (includes step anythings) 5. SUGGEST I would love to find something new to try.

2. I am interested ^^ I'm always up for another RP especially one that is romance. I'm a sucker for romance. I don't have any set ideas right now but wouldn't mind wracking my little mind for something if you wanted to entertain ideas XD shoot me a pm if you're interested

3. I'm not very accustomed to playing romance, but I do wish to try it out. May I suggest one about two people in a fantasy setting who have a romance, but the catch is that one of them (depends on you) will die once he/she becomes too emotionally bonded to another due to a curse, and really does die at the end. Cliche, but that way we can terminate the RP artfully if it doesn't work out.

4. I see. Clever idea but just not my style. I'd like to discuss more with you. Perhaps on a different topic.

5. Very well, just PM me if in case you want to discuss it in length.