Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Harry Potter, Slice of Life, Romance, Drama
Hello! 👀

First things, first. I'm a veteran roleplayer (30, Male) and I know RP since I was 15. In the past years I've not been very active, I play a lot of League of Legends and I tend to drop RP entirely for long periods of time.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE. I'm from Argentina 🇦🇷 and I've never tried to RP in English. I understand it almost perfectly, I hear weekly Podcasts and I don't miss a word, I even can read books in English. But of course, writing is another matter.

This are some examples, replies I've made in the past months. Post 1, Post 2, Post 3.
If anyone wants to read them I can do the translation. I guess I have no other option to get used to translate, since I will have to do it for every reply in order to RP in here. (I mean, first writing my reply in spanish and then translate it. I guess that'll be my best option.)

Keep in mind that my writting will be kind clumsy most of the time. As I said before, you can ask me to provide you with a full translated reply so you can judge if you want to RP with me or not. And, as I said in my introduction in "NEW ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES", I'll appreciate if anyone is willing to help me/guide me so I can improve and get accustomed to most people standards.

When I Rp in Spanish I'm used to make replies with 800-1400 words, but I guess it would be wise to start a bit lighter than that. Feel free to send me a DM, reply in here or to add me in Discord: Angel Delacroix#4675, so we can discuss any detail.

At the time being I have two plots I would like to RP. But, if you want to RP with me and any of those appeal to you, don't refrain youself to suggest me another thing.

Thanks for reading this ♥️

Cedric.png

Catradora.png