1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for partners! (Pigeons inside)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Toxxx, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!
    Hello, I am Tox and I am in desperate need of roleplaying partner. I used to roleplay on this site some time ago, but real life gave me few punches and I had to drop out. Now, when everything´s settled and I have some free time, I would like to start with roleplaying again.

I am 21 years male, but I am willing to play females if its needed. I am an university student and my free time can be little bit limited at times, but I will do my best to respond on daily basis. My skill writing skill is somewhere between intermediate and adept and I am able to write 2-4 decent paragraphs per post, I would punch myself if I wrote less than few sentences. English is not my first language and I do some grammatical mistakes. If it gets out of hand, please tell me and I will do my best to correct them.

What kind of RP I am looking for?
    I would prefer a fantasy, but realistic (kind of oxymoron, isn´t it?) setting of the RP. I enjoy world-building and thanks to my cynical nature, I tend to create worlds that aren´t exactly nice. Game of Thrones, Warhammer or Dragon Age are my kind of setting and I draw a lot of inspiration from them.
    I am also okay with sci-fi settings or things like steampunk, but I don´t have much experience with them.

In terms of plot, I am open to almost anything, but I prefer more „epic“ stories. By epic, I don¨t saving the world, but few "fu*k yea!" moments wouldn´t hurt. I also like when the RP has some kind of goal in it, a point that would set the direction of the roleplay. It could be just something vague, but I just want the RP to head somewhere.

I enjoy romance in my RPs, but it shouldn´t main focus of it and I really don´t overly sweet romances and things like love on the first site. I like when the relationship between characters is dynamic (love/hate relationships are my favorite, unfortunately for my social life) and there is some kind of chemistry.

All thing said, I hope we will have a lot of fun together.
    -Toxxx

2. Wazzzzzzzzzzzz Up you my bud looks like a fun person to rp with , so I am interested if you are.

3. I am. PM me your ideas adn we will figure something out.

4. I'd love to roleplay!

5. I would love to RP with you~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.