Looking for partners! (Pigeons inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxxx

Original poster
Hey!
Hello, I am Tox and I am in desperate need of roleplaying partner. I used to roleplay on this site some time ago, but real life gave me few punches and I had to drop out. Now, when everything´s settled and I have some free time, I would like to start with roleplaying again.

I am 21 years male, but I am willing to play females if its needed. I am an university student and my free time can be little bit limited at times, but I will do my best to respond on daily basis. My skill writing skill is somewhere between intermediate and adept and I am able to write 2-4 decent paragraphs per post, I would punch myself if I wrote less than few sentences. English is not my first language and I do some grammatical mistakes. If it gets out of hand, please tell me and I will do my best to correct them.

What kind of RP I am looking for?
I would prefer a fantasy, but realistic (kind of oxymoron, isn´t it?) setting of the RP. I enjoy world-building and thanks to my cynical nature, I tend to create worlds that aren´t exactly nice. Game of Thrones, Warhammer or Dragon Age are my kind of setting and I draw a lot of inspiration from them.
I am also okay with sci-fi settings or things like steampunk, but I don´t have much experience with them.

In terms of plot, I am open to almost anything, but I prefer more "epic" stories. By epic, I don¨t saving the world, but few "fu*k yea!" moments wouldn´t hurt. I also like when the RP has some kind of goal in it, a point that would set the direction of the roleplay. It could be just something vague, but I just want the RP to head somewhere.

I enjoy romance in my RPs, but it shouldn´t main focus of it and I really don´t overly sweet romances and things like love on the first site. I like when the relationship between characters is dynamic (love/hate relationships are my favorite, unfortunately for my social life) and there is some kind of chemistry.

All thing said, I hope we will have a lot of fun together.
-Toxxx

Wazzzzzzzzzzzz Up you my bud looks like a fun person to rp with , so I am interested if you are.

I am. PM me your ideas adn we will figure something out.

I would love to RP with you~

Status
Not open for further replies.