Looking for Partners! (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady With Class

Original poster
Hey there!
I'm looking for some heavily smutty rps at the moment!
(MxM Only though!)

I'm not looking for like, huge paragraphs, more like little ones and other than that, that's about my only rule. That and having some grammar and spelling capabilities.

Also, if you're looking to play only submissive, sorry, this isn't the place for you. Dominant males aren't my cup of tea, so I don't like to only play dominants. But I get that it would be rare for me to get people willing to play a dominant, so I'm always open to doubling up - so that you play as dom in one and I play as dom in the other. (The storyline doesn't have to be the same)

So!
Onto the storylines c;

Red for what I'm dying for. Gold for what I could really go for.

Basics

Vampire x Human
Master x Slave
Angel x Demon

Neko x Master
Scientist x Experiment/Creation

God x Mortal
God x God
Zodiac Sign x Zodiac Summoner
Zodiac Sign x Zodiac Sign
Prince x Slave

Prince x Prince (Arranged)
Prince x Servant

Prince x Citizen
Vampire x ???
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x ???

Terminally Ill Patient x Doctors Son
Terminally Ill Patient x Nurse
Vampire Roommate x Human Roommate

I don't have an specific storylines at the moment (might have some up later) but I'm definitely open to any you might have!

What is your Plot/Smut mixture percentage preference?

I'f you're up to it, I'm interested in angel x demon, and if you'd like to make it into a lighthearted roleplay (as in, not lots of drama and tragedy) vampire roommate x vampire human sounds like a fun idea to me. I'm the type who likes to brainstorm, so right now I don't have any plots. Those tend to come to me after brainstorming.

What is your Plot/Smut mixture percentage preference?
A lot of smut, but with a plot? Definitely not smut without plot, and if it's purely smut, it would have to have a decent-ish plot behind it. Are you interested?

I'f you're up to it, I'm interested in angel x demon, and if you'd like to make it into a lighthearted roleplay (as in, not lots of drama and tragedy) vampire roommate x vampire human sounds like a fun idea to me. I'm the type who likes to brainstorm, so right now I don't have any plots. Those tend to come to me after brainstorming.

Are you interested in doing both or an either/or thing? Cause I'd be fine doing both! And having no plot is fine, maybe we could brainstorm together if you like? Shoot me a PM so we can chat ;)

A lot of smut, but with a plot? Definitely not smut without plot, and if it's purely smut, it would have to have a decent-ish plot behind it. Are you interested?
So long as our posting preferences match, I think we could certainly give it a try. OwO

Status
Not open for further replies.