3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Scifi, Crime/detective, supernatural, apocalyptic, horror, magic realism, mystery, historical, Western(at points)
Ollie's Search
swirl-separator-400x46.png
Hey folks. I'm Ollie! I'm a 17-year-old senior student that lives in the EST time zone. A few things about me:
  • Again, 17. That is my age
  • I use they/them pronouns for myself, usually, but you can use whatever you like when referring to me.
  • I'm very talkative and I like to joke around a lot. My sense of humor is a little morbid? So just keep that in mind.
  • I'm a PRETTY BUSY person, and I'm also super forgetful. I'm juggling writing, stage managing, my job, AP work, and applying to colleges, so I have limited time. Sometimes, I'll also open things and then forget I opened them and didn't reply. Point is, I'm not the type of person that'll get annoyed if you nudge me. Thought I forget a lot, so please keep that in mind. I usually don't mean to drop, and when I remember, sometimes I feel awkward coming back if it's been a while.
  • I'm a script writer! I write for about 5 different fictional podcasts at the moment, with scripts ranging from 21 pages to 63! Probably more, soon. Basically, some of the ideas you'll see are from my fictional podcasts, or from my list of future fictional podcasts. So, I'd really love it if...you didn't take the ideas. Please.
  • I don't really have anything that I'm against roleplaying, but I'll tell you if there's something.
  • I work at a wildlife rescue, so if you ever need a pick-me-up with cute baby animals, I'm your person!
  • I like talking with my partners! But I'm fine with, like, total silence other than the story.

And, one last thing before we get onto the fun plots: Rules!
  • First off, I do almost all genres. I don’t do things like furry, though.
  • I do any type of pairings! MxM, FxF, and MxF are all possible.
  • I am adaptable with writing length. I’ll try to match you.
  • I love to plot out stories, and love to hear any idea!
  • Also, some threads it takes me longer to reply than others! It depends on how creative I’m feeling on the subject. Be patient, please!
  • I don’t do fandoms with canon characters, but I do do ocs!
  • Please, please, please work with me on ideas!
  • Please don’t control my characters!
  • Please don’t godmod!
  • Please don’t drop without telling me. It is understandable, and I won't mind if you end up doing so anyway, because I'm guilty of such myself, usually accidentally. But this is just a minor preference.
Okay some of that might've been repetitive but who cares, am I right? Its onto the plots!
line-separator-green-e1442563518519.png

_____ x _____
  • Royalty x Servant
  • Best Friend x Best Friend
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Royalty x Peasant
  • Royalty x Prisoner
  • Assassin x Normal Person
  • Spy x Normal Person
  • Mermaid/Selkie/Siren x Sailor
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Demon x Angel
  • Tourist x Tour Guide
  • Librarian x Book Worm
  • Mage x Royalty
  • Healer x Warrior
  • Business Man/Woman x Itern
  • Bodyguard x Celebrity
  • Scientist x Experiment
  • Superhero x Villain
  • Guard x Prisoner
  • Ringmaster x Performer
  • Mafia Leader x Police Officer
  • Moon x Sun (mages, gods, etc)
  • Death x Life (mages, gods, etc)
  • Teacher x Single Parent
  • Priest x God

Small Blurbs(No Need for Romance!)

• Barista and person who has a ridiculous coffee order
  • you give me a different fake name every time you come into starbucks and I just want to know your real name bc ur cute but here I am scrawling “batman” onto your stupid cappuccino
  • You buy a weird amount of flowers and I’m concerned as to why
  • You’re overdue on this book and I want it so I’m tracking u the fuck down
  • “okay I know that being in the woods at 2am is a weird thing to be doing but my friend called me and- wait, why are youin the woods at 2am, fuck I’m going to die aren’t I?”
  • first day at a new job and oh fuck my boss is the person I drunkenly hooked up with last weekend/night
  • We keep accidentally running into each other I’m not a stalker I swear
  • I really like you but you’re my best friend’s ex
  • The first words your true love(s) will say to you are tattooed on you and why the fuck are their first words something really ridiculous like ‘I’ll pay you a tenner to punch me in the face’ or ‘quick what’s your favourite animal’ or ‘fucking shit hell holy fuck wow oh my god jesus h Christ fuck me’ etc. or even worse a really ridiculous song lyric like the opening lines of uptown funk or a high school musical song or smthing did you have to serenade me the first time you saw me asshole?
  • You get an ‘impression’ of your soulmate when you turn 18 or something but all I got was a strong smell of bananas or an overwhelming feeling that Thatcher was a good prime minister or an image in my mind of a fucking unicorn
  • Siren and asexual pirate who doesn’t understand why all his crew are losing their shit that person has a nice voice sure but what the fuck is happening
  • We live in a world where the greek gods are real and you went and got yourself cursed and now I have to go on a fucking quest to sort this shit out why do I love you again?
  • I wanted to go on the ferris wheel but there has to be two people to a cart come on random person let’s go oh wait are we stuck at the top? Fuck
  • We work in the same office and you have a goddamn squeaky chair and you wONT FUCKING STOP SQUEAKING IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT ANNOYS ME
  • Our mutual friend set us up on a blind date and I thought I’d hate it but you’re actually… kind of funny? But because I expected to hate it in no way am I going to let you change my mind just because you’re gorgeous and funny and intelligent oh no my friend is not winning this
  • It’s nowhere near Christmas it’s literally still November would you calm down about Christmas wait no why are you getting the tree out no stop please stop
  • You’re an actor/other famous person that I really admire and I just saw you in the street and as I was debating whether or not to say hi you came up to meand started flirting what do I do??
  • I sat down in the wrong class and I’m panicking but don’t want to get up and leave because the class has started and you think it’s hilarious and shut up you dumb fuck you don’t know me aahhh
  • You pissed me off in class so I threw a book at your head and now I’m in detention and jesus fuck I hate you so much and the teacher made me apologise and wait you’re cuter up close and the way you talk is kind of nice actually oh fuck no
  • A bunch of college students decide to try and summon a demon for fun, not actually expecting it to work. Well, tada, it worked. Now they're stuck with the thing until they strike a deal.
  • The lives of rangers dealing with the shit people pull at their parks during the summer
  • Summer Camp rp- either the kids trying to make the councilors' lives hell, or the councilors dealing with it.
  • So it turns out some conspiracy theories are right and no one else knows and uh-oh the government knows that weknow
  • I left my school project in school and I need to take it home TODAY but the doors are locked and no one is allowed in so I've planned a elaborate heist and you're a part of it whether you like it or not
  • We woke up in a strange facility and wow you can do strange shit that's straight out of a superhero movie, and so can I. Surprise, we need to escape this place now, and it's not easy.
  • So technically I'm not actually able to do magic but some how I got into a wizarding school and have to act like I can actually do stuff and I slipped up so now you know that I can't actual do real magic please help me.
  • Technically I'm not actually a part of this college and I just sneak into the classes but no one seems to notice. That is until the professor actually calls attendance and uh-oh I'm not on there I wonder if anyone will notice
  • I accidentally took a calculator that wasn't mine and it's really fucking expensive so now I have to look for whoever owns it but seriously who the fuck is 'John-John McWeezleWub' I'm pretty sure that isn't your actual name. (bonus points if the person w/ the calculator breaks it and starts a long-standing hatred between the owner of the calculator and them)
  • So I accidentally broke into your house because I thought it was mine and I forgot the pass-code and while I'm really drunk you're pretty cool please don't call the cops and be my friend
  • I'm in need of money so I'm going on a quest for some people but I'm just a healer so I need someone who can actually fight please come with me.
  • All I wanted was a nice vacation to a secluded resort but now people are mysteriously dying and I'm fairly sure these aren't accidents. You're in the neighboring room and you can bet your sweet ass that I'm not staying in my room alone because sorry I like life.

Short Story Prompts
  • An elderly man on a generation ship is convinced that the pilot computer is lying, and that the ship was not actually built, but created by God. He preaches his new religion and, slowly, he gathers followers.
  • After dozens of volcanoes erupt in a single day, the sky is blotted out by volcanic ash. With no sunlight, the earth begins to freeze.
  • When the government goes to war with a tiny, Middle Eastern country, the soldiers run into a little problem: no matter how many times they shoot the enemy, they keep getting back up.
  • The ultra-wealthy keep werewolves as exotic pets.
  • Only the Secret Society of Fire Fighters knows that seemingly ordinary house fires are caused by Fire Elementals. In order to put out the fires, the fire fighters have to kill them
  • In order to avoid a blizzard, the mayor of a small town has to sacrifice to the Snow Demons
  • A powerful advertising company announces that it is building its own city. Fifty thousand people move in and are given free food and housing, as long as they watch commercials on television. However, the advertising quickly moves from television to the real world, and become more and more intrusive, gradually increasing to the level of psychological torture.
  • line-separator-green-e1442563518519.png
Character(s) A, B, C, Etc
  • Character A is a well known detective in the 1930s. They get called into a lot of cases, but lately has been getting more gruesome ones that are harder to solve. They all seem to be connected, but how is the question. The other is how Character B fits in, as they have been seen on all the scenes of such crimes.
  • Character A runs a haunted flower shop. Character B is the mischievous ghost that haunts said shop. Character B seems to think that Character A is the one that killed them, and that’s why they’ve set out to make Character A miserable. Character A knows that they haven’t killed anyone, thank you very much, and they set out to find who dunnit.
  • Character A has been losing a lot of stuff, lately. Actually, everything from their jacket to their extra buttons has just up and gone. Character B, a fairy-like creature currently residing in the basement of the house, seems to be the cause of it. But Character A can’t figure out why Character B is even here in the first place, or what they need all this stuff for.
  • Character A is a witch. Unfortunately, they’re a witch without a familiar. So, they set out to find one. Character B is one demon they come across, but seems to have no interest in helping them out. Character A tries to convince them
  • Character A is an assassin. They're used to going in, getting a job done, and leaving without anyone else figuring out what happened. Unfortunately, their plans keep getting thwarted by a civilian that seems to know their every move. Character B is able to keep A's targets alive in a pacifist manner every single time, and A isn't sure how the hell they do it.

Fandoms
  • Supernatural
  • Teen Wolf
  • Flash
  • The 100
  • Shadow Hunters
  • Harry Potter
  • Homestuck
  • Paranatural
  • The River
  • Falling Skies
  • Heroes of Olympus
  • Hunger Games
  • X-Men
  • Gravity Falls
  • Avengers
  • Revolution
  • Steven Universe
  • Dangan Ronpa
  • Portal
  • Stanely Parable
  • Over the Garden Wall
  • Teen Titans
  • The Librarians
  • Z Nation

And thats it for now! If you want to do anything with me, respond here or send me a pm, please. And, if you could, include a little about yourself as well! Its fine if you don't, though. Thanks for your time!

Also, if you have any plots of your own, please feel free to message me

Last edited:
Thatcher was a good prime minister tbh
:sideways:

I wouldn't know exactly haha but yea :'^) That prompt was...an interesting one
Very true! I'm interested to see what you had in mind for Over the Garden Wall and the Stanley Parable.

Still looking!

Still looking! also edited the list <3

Still searching! I've suddenly gotten quite a bit of free time on my hands.

Still looking :'^)

Whoo That was a lot to read, but worth it. You have a lot of good ideas :)

I rather like the Geocache and the Accidental hero's as well as several of the pairings you have listed (I liked a lot of the others too but these are the ones I could really see myself doing)

Let me know if you want to discuss

Whoo That was a lot to read, but worth it. You have a lot of good ideas :)

I rather like the Geocache and the Accidental hero's as well as several of the pairings you have listed (I liked a lot of the others too but these are the ones I could really see myself doing)

Let me know if you want to discuss
Thanks!

I'd love to discuss! if you could send me a PM, that'd be great.