Looking for Partners (M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EternalMusic

Original poster
Hello everyone~ Okay... This is really sort of my first proper time trying to look around for a partner for some Libertine. In all honesty I haven't done this style too much but I just wanted to give a small try out to sort of see how it would go ^^;;

Of course I would understand if you would want a more confident RPer but that is why I thought I would come and just see what will happen~ You never know until you try right~?

OKay... So most of the types of genres I go for are....
  • Fantasy
    • Modern
    • More olden styled Fantasy, so more traditional fantasy style
  • Slice of Life
    • With this genre I tend to go more with Modern RPs but I can roll either way I enjoy the Vistorian Period Rps as well but of course I would love it if the RPer had a small idea how to RP with Victorian era ((I have been RPing a lot with people that don't actually know the customs ^^;;))
  • Fandoms ((I will list the fandoms underneath))
    • Disney
    • Fairy Tail
    • Once Upon A Time ((TV show))
    • Shugo Chara ((Have no idea if that would work but meh~ I love that anime~ ^^))
    • ((I will add more whenI can think of some more ^^;;))
  • Historical
    • As I said before I really do love the Victorian styled RPs so if any of you guys are interested~ ^^

Also I play both Male and Female, although I will have to say that I think I will go with more females for this genre until i get used to it ^^ Okay so those are really mainly the sort of styles that i generally RP, I have no ideas at this current moment about RPs but I would love to have some ideas thrown at me~ ^^ I am quite alright with most things the only thing that I can not handle is Horror and Gore. So sorry for those of you who might have thought that might be an option but I can not deal with that. I may eventually open myself up to it but I am just going to take it one step at a time ^^

Also just when you reply and have an interest in RPing with me please just tell me these things so that I can try and think up of different plots.

Gender you prefer:
Pairings you prefer: (MxM, MxF, FxF)
Genre you would like:
Any slight ideas or anything like that you can think of at the moment?:

Awesome thanks everyone for reading through all of this I hope to RP with you all soon~ ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone~ Okay... This is really sort of my first proper time trying to look around for a partner for some Libertine. In all honesty I haven't done this style too much but I just wanted to give a small try out to sort of see how it would go ^^;;

Of course I would understand if you would want a more confident RPer but that is why I thought I would come and just see what will happen~ You never know until you try right~?

• Fantasy
    • Modern
  • Slice of Life
    • With this genre I tend to go more with Modern RPs but I can roll either way I enjoy the Vistorian Period Rps as well but of course I would love it if the RPer had a small idea how to RP with Victorian era ((I have been RPing a lot with people that don't actually know the customs ^^;;))
    • Disney
    • Fairy Tail
    • Shugo Chara ((Have no idea if that would work but meh~ I love that anime~ ^^))
  • Historical
    • As I said before I really do love the Victorian styled RPs so if any of you guys are interested~ ^^

Okay so those are really mainly the sort of styles that i generally RP, I have no ideas at this current moment about RPs but I would love to have some ideas thrown at me~ ^^ I am quite alright with most things the only thing that I can not handle is Horror and Gore. So sorry for those of you who might have thought that might be an option but I can not deal with that. I may eventually open myself up to it but I am just going to take it one step at a time ^^
Canz I do it :P XD

• Fantasy
    • Modern
  • Slice of Life
    • Disney
    • Fairy Tail
  • Historical

Okay so those are really mainly the sort of styles that i generally RP, I have no ideas at this current moment about RPs but I would love to have some ideas thrown at me~ ^^ I am quite alright with most things the only thing that I can not handle is Horror and Gore. So sorry for those of you who might have thought that might be an option but I can not deal with that. I may eventually open myself up to it but I am just going to take it one step at a time ^^
I'm interested in doing so.

*chuckles* Of course Justin~ Wanna just kind of combine it into our 1x1 that we have at the moment?

Oh~ Well wanna send me a PM and we can work out what to do?
Alright I wanted to ask if you wanted to combine it.

Status
Not open for further replies.