1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for Partners (M or F)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by EternalMusic, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone~ Okay... This is really sort of my first proper time trying to look around for a partner for some Libertine. In all honesty I haven't done this style too much but I just wanted to give a small try out to sort of see how it would go ^^;;

Of course I would understand if you would want a more confident RPer but that is why I thought I would come and just see what will happen~ You never know until you try right~?

OKay... So most of the types of genres I go for are....
    • Fantasy
      • Modern
      • More olden styled Fantasy, so more traditional fantasy style
    • Slice of Life
      • With this genre I tend to go more with Modern RPs but I can roll either way I enjoy the Vistorian Period Rps as well but of course I would love it if the RPer had a small idea how to RP with Victorian era ((I have been RPing a lot with people that don't actually know the customs ^^;;))
    • Fandoms ((I will list the fandoms underneath))
      • Disney
      • Fairy Tail
      • Once Upon A Time ((TV show))
      • Shugo Chara ((Have no idea if that would work but meh~ I love that anime~ ^^))
      • ((I will add more whenI can think of some more ^^;;))
    • Historical
      • As I said before I really do love the Victorian styled RPs so if any of you guys are interested~ ^^

Also I play both Male and Female, although I will have to say that I think I will go with more females for this genre until i get used to it ^^ Okay so those are really mainly the sort of styles that i generally RP, I have no ideas at this current moment about RPs but I would love to have some ideas thrown at me~ ^^ I am quite alright with most things the only thing that I can not handle is Horror and Gore. So sorry for those of you who might have thought that might be an option but I can not deal with that. I may eventually open myself up to it but I am just going to take it one step at a time ^^

Also just when you reply and have an interest in RPing with me please just tell me these things so that I can try and think up of different plots.

Gender you prefer:
    Pairings you prefer: (MxM, MxF, FxF)
    Genre you would like:
    Any slight ideas or anything like that you can think of at the moment?:

Awesome thanks everyone for reading through all of this I hope to RP with you all soon~ ^^

#1 EternalMusic, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
  2. Canz I do it :P XD

3. I'm interested in doing so.

4. *chuckles* Of course Justin~ Wanna just kind of combine it into our 1x1 that we have at the moment?

Oh~ Well wanna send me a PM and we can work out what to do?

5. Alright I wanted to ask if you wanted to combine it.

6. Combine the 1x1 we were doign with this genre? Haha lol~

7. I find it funny that we thought of adding it jn.

8. Meh it works with it~ I can see it working with what we have got going at the moment ^^

9. Yup but I don't know who will be in love with who.

10. pffft we can allow the flow of time to take it's course~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.