Looking for partners (FxF, MxF, Nb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Astaroth the Rotten

Original poster
So, I haven’t done this in about a year but I really need to get back to writing and have a few ideas so here I am.

First, a bit about me.

I write between 1 to 3 paragraphs and will try to match you. I don’t really mind your length as long as it’s not one liners and you give me something to work with. I would like to discuss plot with you so please talk to me and I enjoy chatting and getting to know each other, but mostly I need a partner that will tell me what they need from me, I’ll adapt, just talk to me. Also, please be mindful of your writing, mistakes will happen but I need to be able to read what you post and to see some commitment since I try to be careful with what I write.

I´m ok with smut but I don’t want it to be the center of the plot, anything more than 20-80 will bore me. As for romance I like for it to be a part of the story and a way to explore the characters, not their one defining character.

From you I mostly need someone who will actually participate. Please don’t leave me to do all the work, plot with me and/or make meaningful updates that will allow me to respond. As for how often you update I don’t really mind a week between answers since I might answer anything from a few times a day to once a week depending on how much work I have or how much is my depression acting up, I’ll tell you if I need more than that.

Now that that's out of the way, I have two plots in mind so here they are.

So, the idea is that most things are pretty much the same as in the movies except Mia, who, instead of a shy, awkward teenager, is a gender-queer, polyamorous, anarchist with an eccentric haircut and in a poly relationship with a boy and a girl. I would like for us to discuss the plot and what characters we each take. I would love playing queen Clarisse and one of the 3 teenagers in love as my main characters, ether Mia or any of the other two. Character details are up for discussion; the important thing is for her to be queer and try to navigate this situation. I added anarchism because I think it would be interesting to see how someone who does not believe in any form of government deals with ether complying to a system she does not believe in or pass up the possibility of having a huge impact in the lives of thousand, but it’s negotiable if it’s not your thing.

Our current world died centuries ago and now, in the ruins of the so called Old World, small towns live peaceful lives telling stories of the horrors that were created in ancient times. One day my character, who’s a traveler and a merchant arrives to the town where you leave and finds that a few nights every month some of the citizens, the ones marked with a strange skin condition, transform into horrible monsters. Their bodies change so they can only walk on four legs and their skin is heirless and pale. Most terrifying of all, their faces are flat and lack anything so much as resembling a human being. From their moths a black, straight, tube-looking appendage comes out that the creatures use to attack their victims and ether kill or infect them.

But this curse has more than one effect on the town. The infected people are way stronger than the ones that aren’t and so, instead of killing the monsters, the town has created two casts, the infected, and the “Pure”. In this system, all the infected are workers and are constantly mistreated by the “Pure”, who have become rich thanks to the work of the so-called monsters. The infected work hard and are constantly abused, even those who are children, and are treated as though it is their fault that they are this way, even though they have no choice.

Your character is the hard headed and strong daughter of the town’s chief who believes there is a better way of dealing with the situation and she works together with my character in order to find a solution to the town’s problem, whether it’s a cure or a new political system we can decide together.

I’m also interested in doing Angel x Demon, with me playing the demon and the story exploring questions about good and evil and the characters being based on actual Judeo-Christian demons and angels.

If you are interested PM. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hey! I was just perusing to see if anything new had happened lately and noticed this. You sound pretty cool, my kind of person.
I would be up for plotting with you if you'd like.
Sometimes my responses get a little shifty for timing, but you know how it is.
Let me know if you're interested in coming up with something!

I dare say I could handle the angel/demon if you haven't found anyone for that. Did you have a time in history you were thinking of?

I think a modern setting would be cool. I find it interesting having the two characters deal with the ever chaging morals of our time.

That sure is the truth of today! I bet a demon would feel more at home here than an angel would, to be honest. I"ll create an angel and send her off to you and you can let me know what you think. I'm off for the night but I'll create her tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.