Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, horror.
I've got a couple ideas whirling around my head right now

I'm looking to do some fantasy roleplays, with some romance, I pretty much always play male roles, at least for 1x1s but I'm still fully capable of playing NPCs of either gender without any issues whatsoever. I generally like my partner to be willing to help out with brainstorming stuff.

My only main stipulation is I really dislike people who disappear off the face of the earth, if you lose interest, or have real life stuff, a notification at some point, not like immediately or anything, would be nice. I'll try to do the same for you.

The more fleshed out one is this

An empire has risen up and begun to conquer the lands around it, authoritarian and xenophobic, those who are not human have been enslaved wherever they are found. In a measure of devious cunning, they do not enslave humans, nor take hostile actions towards their nations...ensuring that nations of humans will not be overly interested in interfering with the empire's actions.

So in terms of a simplified 'pairing'

it'd be Slave x Slave

___

The other idea I have rolling around is not really fleshed out too much at all, it's basically just about a genie that gets summoned by a fellow, and the genie turns out to be a gorgeous woman! I don't have too much for this yet, needs more thought, inspiration hopefully soon

@Hunter of Shadows I am very interested! I would love to know more about the plot though! :) I am always looking for a good fantasy

@Hunter of Shadows I am very interested! I would love to know more about the plot though! :) I am always looking for a good fantasy
can you be more specific? the plots are pretty bad and not fleshed out so I'd sort of abandoned them

I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, for whatever reason Iwaku only notified me today

@Hunter of Shadows oh yeah i totally understand, no worries. I just mean like the slave on slave part, I think I just read it wrong but are they human slaves or not?