Looking For Partner.

E

Eira

Original poster
Hello~ I am currently looking for someone to role play with.
I would like to have action, fantasy, secrets and romance.
Yes, I also do Yaoi role play so if that's what you'd like to do then I'm fine with that too.

Here are some types I'd like to do:
Businessman x University student
FBI x Spy
Uni Student x Uni Student
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Witch x Dragon
Royalty x Commoner/Criminal

If you have any ideas, you'd like to throw my away then please tell me and we'll discuss in PM.

Heyo! Your FBI/Spy idea seems really interesting! I'd be happy to do it as a yaoi roleplay with you! :D

Hello there! I know you've gotten a response already, but i'd be interested as well, so figured sending you a response on my own wouldn't be too bad either.

I like...Actually all of your ideas, basically, though it may also depend on the part you wish to take vs. the part you'd rather I take. For example, I don't think I could play a very good dragon. In general though...I'm happy with basically all of them- the least likely for me to take part in would likely be FIB (I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's FBI) and spy, though even that one may be absolutely interesting...As I think on it, I shouldn't be saying that just yet huh? It too sounds awesome.

So yep. I'm definitely interested in doing something with you. If you are, that is.

That's great. If you want to discuss a plot, just PM me.

I can't PM you until you've posted at least 6 times, I think, but I will drop you a visitor message!

Hello there! I know you've gotten a response already, but i'd be interested as well, so figured sending you a response on my own wouldn't be too bad either.

I like...Actually all of your ideas, basically, though it may also depend on the part you wish to take vs. the part you'd rather I take. For example, I don't think I could play a very good dragon. In general though...I'm happy with basically all of them- the least likely for me to take part in would likely be FIB (I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's FBI) and spy, though even that one may be absolutely interesting...As I think on it, I shouldn't be saying that just yet huh? It too sounds awesome.

So yep. I'm definitely interested in doing something with you. If you are, that is.

Sure I'd love to role play with you. Hmm.. If you'd like, we could think of a plot for one of them, so if I could think of one for us to do... It would be~ either Businessman or the Royalty one. If you'd like to come up with a plot together for which one you think you'd like best.

I can't PM you until you've posted at least 6 times, I think, but I will drop you a visitor message!

Oh okay. That's good too. I hope that we can come up with a great plot together.

Sure I'd love to role play with you. Hmm.. If you'd like, we could think of a plot for one of them, so if I could think of one for us to do... It would be~ either Businessman or the Royalty one. If you'd like to come up with a plot together for which one you think you'd like best.

Between the two...It sort of depends on which role you want me to take. I think either one could be equally interesting.

That's understandable. Well I'd like to play the Student(Sub) in the that one and for the other I'd like to play Commoner/Criminal(Dom).

I don't know what your parenthetical "sub" and "dom" mean, I'm afraid...Can you elaborate?

Meaning submissive and dominant.
My submissive characters are strong willed, so they're not afraid of speaking up.
And dominant characters like to take control of most things, but know when to let the other take a little control ever now and then.

I don't tend to think of characters that way. I don't like the whole 'submissive/dominant' idea as a personal peeve. People all have moments where they're submissive and dominant depending on numerous factors, so I tend to have my characters similarly. I can't label them that way :/

I understand. I know what you mean, it's just a habit since most of the places I've role played on are like that. I don't understand the whole thing either and my characters do change a lot cause of how the plot goes. So I will make note of that, to try and not do that from now on. :)

But to talk about the plots, I would like to play the Student and Commoner/Criminal.

I like the idea of a vampire x human.

I'd like to be a female human if we decide to do that though.

If you aren't swamped and it's not taken, I'm interested in the witch and dragon. Is that a partnership or a rivalry? What's going on there?

I am currently busy for the next few days, but I will reply to you two as soon as I'm done with my situations.
I will most likely be back in the next 3 days.
Please wait till then for my replies.

I hope you have a pleasant "break" for the next 3 days, whatever the occasion may be. I know you have a lot of options on this thread but I thought I would offer myself as well. As far as threads go, I try and stay on top of posting, not leaving a story MIA and the ripping anticipation of waiting for a post.
The ones that you posted that caught my eye are listed below but I am completely willing to expand upon any new ideas.
Even if I am not chosen to RP with you this time around - know that I am always looking for RP so feel free to PM me with any ideas you may have on a thread we can start.

FBI x Spy

Yes yes, I would be very interested in Role playing with you! ^.^ I'm a huge MxM nut, and am online most of the day, every day.

Businessman x University student
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human

Those were the plot idea's that I liked very much ^.^

royaltyxCommoner/criminal

I am sorry right now. I am currently in the hospital because my sickness became worse. When I am out, I will get back to you as soon as I can.