Looking for partner

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Chugs, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I am looking for a role-play partner that is online often and wouldn't mind roleplaying with someone with little experience in adult roleplaying. (I'm a fast learner. Hey it might even play out well into the role-play!)

~I'm pretty much down for whatever type, i'm very flexible in that aspect. I am not, however, into any form of S&M.
    ~Feel free to set the plot.
    ~I only role-play as a female, my partner can be female or male (although I've wanted to try a fxf role-play)
    ~I prefer characters to be between 20 and 28.

Basically the role-play is up to you, with minor restrictions. If there is something I have stated I will not do and you would like to, we can further discuss it and I'm sure come to an agreement.

2. Hallo, welcome to Iwaku while I'm at it! Hrm... tell me, if you would be so kind, what kind of play you usually do so I can get a feel for what we can play.

3. Thank you, I appreciate it!

I've finally updated my whole resume if you want to take a look at that. It might give you a better idea than me trying to lay it out on here. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

4. Are you looking for multiple? I'd be happy to try, though my ability may not be the best with adult themes...It can be fun. I like FxF best, but I'll do FxM...But since you said you're especially interested in FxF right now, it should be perfect, right?

I don't have a particular plot in mind though. Perhaps we can come up with something interesting together?

5. Yes I am! That's perfect we can go over the finer details, message me? Don't worry about the adult themes I don't know exactly what I'm doing either.

6. I'd love to do a f x f
    :)
    I have a few plots in mind.