FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Constantly changing, but usually sometime in the afternoon.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, Modern, Light Magic, Romance.
Looking for long term
Roleplay partners.
Requirements
  • Response length needs to be between 1-4 small paragraphs. I will try to make my responses very detailed, but this is largely because I want to push myself to write more.
  • As I am a teen, I'm open to blue star rps, but keeping that in mind, I will not roleplay with anyone who tries to rush into sexual encounters without making their intent known beforehand, or pushes for encounters if they don't make sense for the plot.
  • I primarily play a male, so my stories will be MxF, and light MxM. (You could convince me to do a FxF, but the plot would have to be original.)
  • My normal post times will be between 4pm-11pm, I am open to multiple posts a day, although I will look for at least one post every few days.
  • I will try match the response speed of my partners, if you take hours to respond, expect the same. I understand that things happen, and I can sometimes take a while to respond. If I don't respond to you, message me! I sometimes lose track of my roleplays, and I might need a reminder every once and a while.
  • I would prefer to have flawed characters, please don't use characters that are nearly perfect, think about how much personality you have, bring that level of detail to your story!
  • I roleplay in the third person, if you aren't used to this, or do not roleplay in this fashion, please do not message me.
Genre/Plot
This is my first listing of plot ideas, so bear with me. I'm really open to ideas, so please, if you don't see something, just ask me!
Romantic - I am a giant romantic, so I love to get to the gooey stuff, that being said, most people don't fall in love overnight.

Craving = *
Not interested at the moment = ##

• Getting away with murder - We are involved in a murder (forced or not) and have to hide the body, when the police find the body, we try to stay away. Fate has a different plan.
  • The Talkshow - One of us is famous, the other getting their brief spot in the limelight. The truly famous character gets jealous after their interview gets canceled for the other person, causing all sorts of trouble.
  • The Consultant - When in financial trouble, one of our characters goes for help. The other is a consultant that uses dangerous, and inhumane tasks as a form of payment, causing questions to be stirred.
  • #Car Troubles# - When a man gets dragged into the underground world of street racing, he tries to find his way. He eventually settles into a chop shop, not daring to take the streets. When a daring racer catches his eye, he can't help but feel that he needs to impress her, too bad he didn't take lessons.
Sci-fi - if you're interested in the stereotypical sci-fi scene, and you want a new story then this is for you.
  • The Time Traveling Trio - (requires a third or NPC.) We are scientists in the year 2097, time travel has been cracked by us, and the three decide to test the machine before publicizing the machines success. After traveling back in time, the machine breaks. We must find a way to survive in a time we don't know nearly enough about, and try to fix our machine without affecting history.
  • Intercept Course - We are on a spaceship as the invasion begins, as the earth is taken over, we must watch as everyone we love dies. What happens when they decide to come for us?
Fandoms - I'm not a giant fan of fandoms, but there are a few different franchises/books I love. (Requires prior knowledge of books or movies.)

• Rangers Apprentice* - I am the son of Halt, raised by Will since I was young and my father died. I decide to journey out, tired of living the ranger life since I was born. As I am out in the desert, I meet you, not sure if you're a hostile.
  • Star Wars* - (This can go a few different ways, and I am really open to many different pairings.) One of us is a theif, the other a force weirder, although not a Jedi. When we find each other during a heist, skillful accuracy and natural ability clash.
  • DC Comics* - I'll keep this short and sweet, I am open to OCxOC, but the OC must have a level of complexity, and the characters must mesh well. I don't do much original only, although I am also open to OriginalxOC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Queenslayer
Hiya! I'm interested in The Talkshow. Would you be open to discussing it further? c:

Hiya! I'm interested in The Talkshow. Would you be open to discussing it further? c:
Sure, this is my first time on this site, so I tried my best. I honestly don't know how to navigate the chats and such.

Sure, this is my first time on this site, so I tried my best. I honestly don't know how to navigate the chats and such.
Don't worry about it! I'm currently about to head home, though, so I'll send you a message real quick. If you have any questions about the site or its navigation please don't hesitate to ask me, I don't mind helping you get comfy with Iwaku. c:

Don't worry about it! I'm currently about to head home, though, so I'll send you a message real quick. If you have any questions about the site or its navigation please don't hesitate to ask me, I don't mind helping you get comfy with Iwaku. c:
Thanks!

I don't see any of these specifically that interest me, but I'd love to try something with you! I am a redstar, but if you're okay with that, maybe we can find one and fade to black if it comes to their scenes. I don't care much about that anyway, so if you're interested, you can shoot me a message and we can brainstorm or I can show you my ideas or we could make one together!

Light update.

Hey! I'm interested in the murder getaway plot idea.
Hey! Just PM me, and we can talk about it. I'm about to get off for the night, but I'll be on to discuss it tomorrow.

Updated slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.