Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Anything but Fanbase I will try
I want to do an rp that I was doing on another site that is currently down. Normally I'm not picky about parts but I want to do a MxF as the female. The general idea is the male character is a bad boy he knows it, the students are between hating him and liking the fact that he is the bad boy type. Girls crush on him and he just blows them off. He is a bad boy but deep down he is negative about himself, he doesn't think he is smart, he doesn't like that his dad is an ass that left his mom and him for a wealthy younger woman and had another son.... that is generally the character. After a fight, he has two options, being kicked out or being tutored by a girl no one even notices. She's a genius that should have graduated long time ago, but her parents didn't allow it. He takes the tutor, thinking that he could just have her do the work for him. But instead he has to do work and while she tutors him....they kind of fall for each other and start dating, but she is still his tutor. She learns about his family and he learns about the stricked and unbelievable situation of her home life.

I generally go for female roles, but I need practice with male roles, especially since I'm writing a book where my main character is a male.

Probably should be moved to 1x1 search dear

I generally go for female roles, but I need practice with male roles, especially since I'm writing a book where my main character is a male.

If you want to try it with me, I'm up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.