Looking for Partner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by WhoopDau, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MxM or MxF or FxF
    Two depressed young adults find comfort and connect with eachother, having enough with where they are, they decide to go on a road trip together. Eventually going to a full out trip around the world. Wether they become more than friends will just depend on us.

I like playing males better, but can switch to whatever. I'm also interested in making a intersex character for the first time, though if you're uncomfortable with that, I won't.

If you're interested, just give me your preferences, then a brief overview of your character and a picture of them.

#1 WhoopDau, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. Hello there, I'm interested in this role-play.
    I'm just wondering what type of face claims do I use from your preference? (anime or real life)
    And as for my preferences I actually don't mind role-playing just about anything except for furries.
    I'm also a highschooler so role-plays that are explicit (sexual stuffs) are not doable.
    I don't mind small intimacy stuff I suppose, like holding hands and such; however, anything beyond that...is a no go.
    Also are you wanting me to play a female, male, etc.?

3. I honestly don't have a preference for face-claims.
    I don't care about the sex scenes, if we actually make it that far. I'm just saying that
    I may make my characters swear during the rp.
    Like I've said, I'm interested in playing an intersex character, but only if that's alright with you. Other than that, I honestly don't care what gender you decide to play. I'm pretty open for a lot of things. :D

#3 WhoopDau, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.