Looking for partner to RP with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seirei

Original poster
[dash=red]

Hello! (★^O^★)
I was wondering if anyone would like to share a plot they have and also RP with me.
I have role-played for about 5-6 years, but I didn't role-play for about 1-2 years after that due to some issues I was facing, so I am quite rusty with literacy. However, that does not stop my urges of wanting to RP again.

Because I did not RP for so long, I do not have much plot ideas at the moment. Therefore, please feel free to share if you have any!

----------------------- Here are some restrictions/ preferences -------------------------​

::Pairings that I can play::
♦ MxF- Most preferred. Not that I can't play MxM and FxF well, but because I have most experience on MxF.
♦ MxM
♦ FxF

::Warning/ Notice::
○ I usually play Female, but I can play as Male in MxM.
○ I do not like first-person RPing. Only Third-person literacy please.
○ I am not a Grammar Nazi because people all make mistakes and I'm not a perfect human being. However, I will ask if there are parts that I do not understand or confused about. Please do understand.
○ Please no one-line posts. I do not expect a novel-long posts, but one-lined posts are not enough to get my imagination running!
○ I expect at least a paragraph or two per replies. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
○ Please tell me when you want to leave the RP. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
○ I will only use anime appearances because using real pictures makes me feel awkward. (-、-)

::I'm looking for::
♣ Dominant- You do NOT have to be hardcore dominant. You may be both dominant and submissive, but just no "submissive only" because I am not that strong with dominant roles.
♣ Plots to share (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧- I'm willing to play varieties of different RPs and improve on my RP skills.
♣ Plot ≥ Sex. Either equal amount of both plot and sex or more plot over sex. Thank you.

::Setting Genres that I prefer::
♥ Modern
♥ Modern fantasy
♥ Futuristic Fantasy
♥ Fantasy
♥ Historical

::Setting Genres that I do NOT prefer::
♠ Sci-fi
♠ Horror

::Genres that I prefer::
♥ Romance- always needed (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
♥ Any type of forbidden love
[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lusterless Nova
I'll do a Modern Roleplay with you, if you are still looking. Please shoot me a message if you are.

I could play some fantasy fxf if you want to try.

I'll rp some forbidden love story with you

I have a role play you may be interested in. It is historical and based off an anime so it's right up your alley.

I once closed this thread, but many people I have started RPing with isn't replying much due to their situations, so perhaps I'll start one more RP...
I am currently sick, so I may reply a bit slower but I still check almost everyday and reply when I can!

Still looking to start one more RP with someone > x <~!!

I'd love to roleplay with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.