1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for partner to RP with!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Seirei, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hello! (★^O^★)
    I was wondering if anyone would like to share a plot they have and also RP with me.
    I have role-played for about 5-6 years, but I didn't role-play for about 1-2 years after that due to some issues I was facing, so I am quite rusty with literacy. However, that does not stop my urges of wanting to RP again.

Because I did not RP for so long, I do not have much plot ideas at the moment. Therefore, please feel free to share if you have any!

----------------------- Here are some restrictions/ preferences -------------------------​

::Pairings that I can play::
    ♦ MxF- Most preferred. Not that I can't play MxM and FxF well, but because I have most experience on MxF.
    ♦ MxM
    ♦ FxF

::Warning/ Notice::
    ○ I usually play Female, but I can play as Male in MxM.
    ○ I do not like first-person RPing. Only Third-person literacy please.
    ○ I am not a Grammar Nazi because people all make mistakes and I'm not a perfect human being. However, I will ask if there are parts that I do not understand or confused about. Please do understand.
    ○ Please no one-line posts. I do not expect a novel-long posts, but one-lined posts are not enough to get my imagination running!
    ○ I expect at least a paragraph or two per replies. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
    ○ Please tell me when you want to leave the RP. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
    ○ I will only use anime appearances because using real pictures makes me feel awkward. (-、-)

::I'm looking for::
    ♣ Dominant- You do NOT have to be hardcore dominant. You may be both dominant and submissive, but just no "submissive only" because I am not that strong with dominant roles.
    ♣ Plots to share (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧- I'm willing to play varieties of different RPs and improve on my RP skills.
    ♣ Plot ≥ Sex. Either equal amount of both plot and sex or more plot over sex. Thank you.

::Setting Genres that I prefer::
    ♥ Modern
    ♥ Modern fantasy
    ♥ Futuristic Fantasy
    ♥ Fantasy
    ♥ Historical

::Setting Genres that I do NOT prefer::
    ♠ Sci-fi
    ♠ Horror

::Genres that I prefer::
    ♥ Romance- always needed (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
    ♥ Any type of forbidden love

#1 Seirei, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm willing to do an Rp with you

3. I'll do a Modern Roleplay with you, if you are still looking. Please shoot me a message if you are.

4. Yay~~
    Please pm me for plot-sharing? Thank you.
    ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

5. Will do. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

6. Hm.. still looking for another partner~

7. Still looking for a bit more ideas.

8. I could play some fantasy fxf if you want to try.

9. I'll rp some forbidden love story with you

10. I have a role play you may be interested in. It is historical and based off an anime so it's right up your alley.

11. I once closed this thread, but many people I have started RPing with isn't replying much due to their situations, so perhaps I'll start one more RP...
    I am currently sick, so I may reply a bit slower but I still check almost everyday and reply when I can!

12. Still looking to start one more RP with someone > x <~!!

13. I'd love to roleplay with you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.