Looking for partner to do a long-term fantasy RP

D

Dacha

Original poster
Hello, don't really have much more to add as the title says it all! Here I'll just add some smaller details about myself and anything about the RP to get you interested!
  • I'm always available on discord so that would be the best form of communication for the RP and anything else, but I am okay with discussing other forms of communication. I'm only comfortable with using private messaging for RP though.
  • I haven't done a proper long-term RP in a while so excuse me if I'm a bit rusty.
  • I am most comfortable writing 1-2 paragraph replies, but I can do more. Just know if you prefer more it'll take much longer for me to reply.
  • I am not available 24/7 but I will always try to reply as much as possible so please be patient if I take some time between replies.
  • I can play multiple characters and hope you can too but it's not 100% necessary. I do prefer if these characters are side characters and such though as I like to focus more on my own character
  • My grammar is fine, but I will make some writing mistakes from time to time so I hope you are okay with this.
That's about it for me personally. Now just a few things about the RP itself.
  • My character is female and is a different race.
  • I'd like to have a slow-burning romance between our characters that also feels natural.
  • I'm down for any pairing so your character's gender isn't too important to me.
  • I don't have a whole plot in mind as I was hoping that was something we can discover together, but I would like there to eventually be an endgame in the whole plot.
  • I don't want to feel like I'm carrying the story along on my own so don't be afraid to throw stuff out there. If you'd like we can discuss plot points before they happen or any ideas we have.
  • I do have a small amount of cities/towns/regions in mind that I can tell you about if you're interested, but for the most part we can expand on the world on our own.
  • I like serious moments in the RP but I also like when the RP is fun and lighthearted.
  • Anything sexual is perfectly fine with me as long it isn't forced or out of place.
There may be a few things I'm missing here, but I tried to cover as much ground as I can. If you are interested in learning more than go ahead and message me for any contact info! :D

I'm interested in this but I don't have discord so we'd have to discuss it through pm.

I am interested and do have a discord, And am always there but I do forget to turn the green bubble off sometimes. ^w^;

This sounds entirely fun! I havent done a slow burn romance or a long term in a while either, so I feel we can both stretch some rusty parts x3 I also have discord and can play any gender or any character!