snakeoil connoisseur™
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Inconsistent times, but I try to check in daily if not at the very least once a week!
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Still feeling this out! Romance, horror, fantasy

⚜​

Hey there! Hope you're staying safe during these times. I'm looking for a partner to write with! I have a few plots in mind, but I'm open to most anything with vampires (my weakness, my obsession lol) or supernatural/mythos elements. I took an extended break from RP to finish my degree in a science field, so I'm a bit self conscious about the quality of my writing at the moment but I'm trying to break out of the rut!

• A little about me, I like to write up a few paragraphs at a time (the lowest I've gone being two paragraphs), but I usually just try to match what I'm given. I'd love to talk to you OOC! I try to be very open when it comes to communication, and I won't take it personally if you lose interest in a roleplay, regardless of the reason! Of course if you do ghost, I understand (I'm guilty of it myself, though shameful). I'll post when I can, at the very least once a week. And I prefer to RP in public threads!
  • Plots
    (Open to gender swaps, any pairings are welcome)
    Some background:
    The king's kingdom (we'll call it Ophidia) is completely isolated from the rest of the world by deserts that never seem to cease storming. In this isolated nation, the monarch veils/hides their identity until they are married. Until three decades ago, its existence was a complete mystery! It was first discovered by sea, and some of the first travelers there discovered that the culture was completely different and incredibly nuanced. The king obscured his identity! Fast forward to the present, the desert conditions have mellowed, allowing for free travel to Ophidia. The culture is no longer a secret, but it's recognizably difficult to navigate. Before shit hits the fan, one of the other kingdoms sends a diplomat to work on ways to better exchange culture to prevent their citizens from stepping on any toes on their vacation trips!

The actual plot:
    The "diplomat" is a soldier that studied Ophidian language and culture. They had taken a rare opportunity to study at the Ophidian university during Ophidia's transition of power and fell in love with (had a crush on lol) a fellow student, and became something of an excellent student as a result. They were retired early as a result of a battle injury, but summoned to act as diplomat because of their reputation as the only person in the kingdom able to navigate Ophidian politics. The king is surprised to see them, because they went to university together but he can't reveal his identity to them!
    In a world filled with magic, witches and supernatural creatures are completely intertwined in each other's lives. Witches, humans born with innate magical abilities, are each bestowed with a "gift" unique to them. Character 1, the child of a vampire and a powerful light witch, is hopelessly distraught that her "gift" is domestic magic. In an effort to break away from the prejudices of "household" magic, she decides that she will master necromancy, a form of magic that normally only vampires can use. Despite this, she's deathly afraid of anything dead (except vampires).
    Character 2, a master necromancer, is an acquaintance of character 1's father. Chara 1's father enlists chara 2's services to protect their child from magical mishaps. The vampire finds the witch's struggles amusing and, upon witnessing her dedication, offers his services.
    Character 1 is somehow able to reanimate character 3, a whole blooded human witch that was once obsessed with necromancy. When they discover that character 1 is a half-vampire witch, they offer their services in helping her master the magic form. However, chara 3 is one of chara 1's father's victims so she must also keep them hidden.

I'm open to elaborating on and/or working either of these to better accommodate your interests!​
  • Currently craving: Exes/ex friends to lovers!!
    Bodyguard x body
    Rivals to lovers
    Vampire x Human/Witch/Vampire/etc.
    Spy x Spy
    Witch x Knight
    Royalty x Knight

⚜​

Last edited:
Updated and still looking!

hi would you be willing to try an amazon warrior ? you'd have to enjoy spilling blood.

hi would you be willing to try an amazon warrior ? you'd have to enjoy spilling blood.
Unfortunately that's not something I'd be interested in, but thanks for reaching out!!

Hello, I've just returned to the site after a lengthy hiatus. I enjoy writing fantasy and other genres. From what you've mentioned, I think we might be a good fit as I also tend to write several paragraphs. As for the plot ideas, I do like the witch x vampire one. Would you mind if I wanted to use the witch character? I feel that would work out well, as I'm a eclectic witch myself. Oh, please be patient with me, I'm still adjusting to how the site works again.

Hello, I've just returned to the site after a lengthy hiatus. I enjoy writing fantasy and other genres. From what you've mentioned, I think we might be a good fit as I also tend to write several paragraphs. As for the plot ideas, I do like the witch x vampire one. Would you mind if I wanted to use the witch character? I feel that would work out well, as I'm a eclectic witch myself. Oh, please be patient with me, I'm still adjusting to how the site works again.
Nope, I wouldn't mind at all! I'll send you a dm!