Looking for Partner(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elofaki

Original poster
After roleplaying for the past two years on Kik and Skype one of my friends adamantly told me to sign up for iwaku. And as for the little I have seen I am impressed.

Now for the meat, I have grown bored of late so I am looking for 1x1 rp's that I can actively participate in. I personally don't know many fandom's but I am willing to spend a entire night cramming to understand the setting and the characters.

My one personal rule-No Basic Tropey Bullshit, or OR overused stuff, I.E, Vampire, werewolves, E.C.T.

Please dont be shy, I am open to anything! So here are a few of my ideas, feel free to pm me your ideas!

All OC's-
Dragon Rider X Shape-shifting Dragon
Crime Boss X Investigator
Eldritch Detective X Eldritch Detective

Fandom's-
KingKiller Chronicles.
Darkest Dungeon.
Cthulhu Mythos
RWBY
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Starwars
Xanth

Hello! If you are looking for a group roleplay ( A roleplay with more than two people roleplaying in it at the same time) this doesn't belong in the Seeking One on One Partners forum. I've moved it to the Seeking Group Invites forum instead.

Happy partner hunting!

EDIT: Welp, I see you've already got a thread there! Was that a copy-paste typo? What would you like me to do with this thread?

• Thank You
Reactions: Elofaki
Hello! If you are looking for a group roleplay ( A roleplay with more than two people roleplaying in it at the same time) this doesn't belong in the Seeking One on One Partners forum. I've moved it to the Seeking Group Invites forum instead.

Happy partner hunting!
Thanks i just saw my mistake and fixed it.

I'm interested, if you'll take me that is. As I am a teen member and some people shun me for that. I can tell you that all my content is completely original.

I am interested in Dragon rider x Shapeshifting dragon.

I'd love to do a RWBY RP, if you're still looking that is.

uif your still looking im a rwby roleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.