Looking for Partner - Post Apocalyptic

• Thread starter SomewhatStaleGoat
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SomewhatStaleGoat

Original poster
Long abandoned houses stood staring as the woman walked, silent footsteps falling on scattered items, left behind in a fearful frenzy. She had a large bag slung over her shoulder and wore a simple black singlet against the raging heat of the summer afternoon, the dark clouds overhead failing to do more than cast a shadow along the city. At her waist hung a revolver, with two bullets remaining, and a cleaver. Nowadays, it was important to be armed at all times. The last World War caused radiation damage to anything that breathed, fertile females from any species became rarer as time grew on, as was any creature that was not deformed in some way. The woman herself had mostly lost her sense of hearing and taste and found she healed slower than when she was younger, but effects this minor was something to be happy about.
A small cut on her side from a rogue piece of metal that had scraped her while scavenging, had continued to bleed slowly for hours now. Though she was only mildly light headed, she knew if she did not find something simple to hold the cut together, eventually it was possible it could be the death of her. If she did not bleed out slowly, infection would take hold. A small home in front of her seemed to be the best chance of finding basic medical supplies, the building less dilapidated than the crumbling homes around it. She wandered, as quietly as possible, through the door…

Must be okay with
- R18 Violence and Sexual Themes (or MA)
- Dark Humour
- Not-so-politically-correctness
- HUMOUR (No serious people. Jeez. So be a friend, not just a role-play partner.)
- Okay with SOME God Modding (Example of maximum: "(Y/C)'s head turned to Scarlette as she whispered in his ear to draw his attention"
- I'd prefer to do this on Skype or Facebook or PMs. I'm not set completely against forums, I'm just a little shy...

I AM UP FOR MORE THAN ONE RP AT A TIME, IT'S DEFINITELY NOT FIRST IN BEST DRESSED. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO, FEEL FREE TO USE THE OPENING! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new here, so tell me if I'm doing this thing right... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.