Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriaXxXAria

Hello, beautiful people! Jeez, it's been almost two years since I've been on here and I'm very eager to start role-playing again! :angel:

I have a plot idea that I am dying to do again! But, beggars can't be choosers so if you don't like my plot but are still interested in role-playing with me, I'm still open to ideas.

Plot: You were always in love with Princess A'mya (uh-my-uh). Ever since you both were children, you were sworn to protect her. Things began to change ever since her kingdom, the kingdom of Cielo, went to war with the kingdom of Fotia; she became more of a woman and had to learn how to rule her kingdom and you were training to become a knight. You begin to see less and less of each other but your love still remained. When you finally become of age, you volunteer to fight in the war. A'mya begs you not to leave but you do so, thinking it is the best way to protect her and her kingdom. You come back, five years later, and the war suddenly ended. You come straight back to Cielo to see A'mya again only to find out she has lost all memory of you. Not only that, you find out the war ended; she is know betrothed to the prince of Fotia.

Notes:

* Hopefully this won't be a typical romance to any of you guys. There is adventure, fighting, and other exciting stuff in this plot so don't be discouraged.

* I am going to be playing as several other characters only to keep the story going. If you want to take over a character, be my guest but please don't make then turn into a Mary/Gary Sue or whatever.

Rules:

* This is a very story-driven plot so please make sure to put details into your posts and stuff like that. This plot may have book-like posts but if you don't like that, I can always shorten it.

* There is little to no sexual stuff in this plot. We can hint at it between two characters but there will be no long detailed post where it's just...sex. THIS ISN'T GAME OF THRONES! :P

*If you wan't to change something or have suggestions, feel free to ask me. I am very open-minded.

*I know people, unlike me, have lives so I don't expect replies within the minutes. But please, don't take a month to reply back. It's basically a cliff-hanger at that moment.

Alrighty, well, I hope to catch someone's attention! Please feel free to message me!
Bye Bye~ :angel:

Hello, beautiful people! Jeez, it's been almost two years since I've been on here and I'm very eager to start role-playing again! :angel:

I have a plot idea that I am dying to do again! But, beggars can't be choosers so if you don't like my plot but are still interested in role-playing with me, I'm still open to ideas.

Plot: You were always in love with Princess A'mya (uh-my-uh). Ever since you both were children, you were sworn to protect her. Things began to change ever since her kingdom, the kingdom of Cielo, went to war with the kingdom of Fotia; she became more of a woman and had to learn how to rule her kingdom and you were training to become a knight. You begin to see less and less of each other but your love still remained. When you finally become of age, you volunteer to fight in the war. A'mya begs you not to leave but you do so, thinking it is the best way to protect her and her kingdom. You come back, five years later, and the war suddenly ended. You come straight back to Cielo to see A'mya again only to find out she has lost all memory of you. Not only that, you find out the war ended; she is know betrothed to the prince of Fotia.

Notes:

* Hopefully this won't be a typical romance to any of you guys. There is adventure, fighting, and other exciting stuff in this plot so don't be discouraged.

* I am going to be playing as several other characters only to keep the story going. If you want to take over a character, be my guest but please don't make then turn into a Mary/Gary Sue or whatever.

Rules:

* This is a very story-driven plot so please make sure to put details into your posts and stuff like that. This plot may have book-like posts but if you don't like that, I can always shorten it.

* There is little to no sexual stuff in this plot. We can hint at it between two characters but there will be no long detailed post where it's just...sex. THIS ISN'T GAME OF THRONES! :P

*If you wan't to change something or have suggestions, feel free to ask me. I am very open-minded.

*I know people, unlike me, have lives so I don't expect replies within the minutes. But please, don't take a month to reply back. It's basically a cliff-hanger at that moment.

Alrighty, well, I hope to catch someone's attention! Please feel free to message me!
[/QUOTE

Notes:

Rules:

Hi, I just started this today, but I love role-playing and this seems interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.