Looking for Partner for Pokemon RP (or other, idk XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calypso Major

Original poster
Hi there!
I'm looking for a partner (if you didn't already know) to roleplay with!

As for any expectations I have...I wish that they can post at least once every few days, and that their posts are at least a paragraph. If this doesn't work, then of course we can work something else out, this is just me trying give you an idea of what I'd like. I completely understand that lives get overloaded, and sometimes you need to take a small break (though if this indeed does happen, maybe PM me about it? :D ).

Of course, I wouldn't have the guts to post this unless I have some idea for a plot. Please take into consideration that this is simply an idea, that may or may not happen. If anybody is interested/willing to expand on it, feel free to post or PM me about it!

Setting:
I was hoping to do this in the Hoenn region, with the whole Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Pokedex.

Idea:
Basically the start of a Pokémon adventure between Player A (me) and Player B. You know, the whole A meets B (or has already known B, not really sure about...well, anything XD) While they travel together (and maybe bond?), the world falls victim to a new organization from the shadows, who's goal is to capture not the Pokémon, but the trainers that bond with the Pokémon in order to make a new world with them at the top.

Like I said before, I'm also open to other ideas, and this one doesn't have to be used!

I am so up for roleplaying with you! This sounds really fun!

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Status
Not open for further replies.