Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Looking for Partner for Pokemon RP (or other, idk XD)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Raven Haruka, Oct 29, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there!
    I'm looking for a partner (if you didn't already know) to roleplay with!

As for any expectations I have...I wish that they can post at least once every few days, and that their posts are at least a paragraph. If this doesn't work, then of course we can work something else out, this is just me trying give you an idea of what I'd like. I completely understand that lives get overloaded, and sometimes you need to take a small break (though if this indeed does happen, maybe PM me about it? :D ).

Of course, I wouldn't have the guts to post this unless I have some idea for a plot. Please take into consideration that this is simply an idea, that may or may not happen. If anybody is interested/willing to expand on it, feel free to post or PM me about it!

Setting:
    I was hoping to do this in the Hoenn region, with the whole Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Pokedex.

Idea:
    Basically the start of a Pokémon adventure between Player A (me) and Player B. You know, the whole A meets B (or has already known B, not really sure about...well, anything XD) While they travel together (and maybe bond?), the world falls victim to a new organization from the shadows, who's goal is to capture not the Pokémon, but the trainers that bond with the Pokémon in order to make a new world with them at the top.

Like I said before, I'm also open to other ideas, and this one doesn't have to be used!

2. I am so up for roleplaying with you! This sounds really fun!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.