4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
I have a character and introduction all written up, and now all I need is someone to play with me. :3 Here's the brief plot:

MC is a vampire - a very wealthy one, in fact - who is renowned for her artistic ability. People from far and wide come to purchase portraits from her. YC is a struggling artist, who, after angering MC (in my introduction, she was left drunk at YC's apartment by YC's room mate, and in a stupor ended up feeding off of her before promptly passing out; when she wakes up in the morning, YC has done something, idk, maybe started sketching her, or just cleaned her up and tried to get her clean clothes, something like that,) is given the offer to come study with her at her mansion. The only thing MC asks for in return is simple: her blood.

All right, that might not sound quite as simple as I had hoped, but that's the long and short of it. Of course you're welcome to do anything you'd like with your character; I hope I didn't make that sound too constricting.

If you're interested you can just post or PM me! If necessary I could make this m/m as well, but I'd really prefer it to be f/f. Also, if you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask!

(Now I need to go reply to all my other role-plays. I just want to do this one too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.