Looking for partner for a wacky fantasy plot (multiple characters and worldbuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clear Skies

Original poster
Yes, the title is long, but I think it may be best to lay my cards on the table from the get go.

Hi, you can call me Ooah! I'm an experienced roleplayer who is slow to post but can post up to about a thousand words in a few hours when the time is right. I enjoy fantasy, that it may be plain medieval, dark, fairytale-esque or even the occasional modern fantasy piece. Coupled with my love of fantasy is a trend for coming up with wacky plots at random. That's where you come in.

I'm looking for someone who will play around with me in a scenario involving a disappeared tower guardian, a knight in shining armour who ditched his or her quest to save the princess in order to chase after said tower guardian (the guardian owed them AT LEAST one epic fight!), a princess who got tired of waiting in an empty tower and just got up to marry a nice country boy and finally a prince who should REALLY NOT be left alone governing a kingdom, never mind in a state of crisis.

If the above catch your interest, do feel free to ask questions here or contact me to see if we may match, knowing that I may say no (or you may not be interested, after all) and that is cool as is.

I'm somewhat tempted to say yes to this weird plot. I assume everyone would take two of the four characters ? Or are some of them side characters ?

I'd consider myself to be a casual roleplayer averaging about three paragraphs per post. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to litter your thread :)

I'll post it here are this is relevant: All four have the potential to be side character, as they all have their own reasons and path to do what they do. That said, they are not the only characters in the story, merely the ones who cause the most chaos.

Do PM me with your ideas, and we'll see how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.