Looking for one or two ONExONE roleplays

imm idk they can look for a person either man or women ?

I'm sorry I didn't see it until just now for some reason, is there another movie that you like? I can make a rocking plot out of anything. But if you really want to do this one then I can come up with a rocking plot for that too.

im sorry, that was the only idea that i had sooo is there anything you were intrested in doing?

im sorry, that was the only idea that i had sooo is there anything you were intrested in doing?

It's okay. I'll think of something and I'll PM the idea to you. Sound good? ^^

lol I feel half asleep right now. I was asking what your two other plots are and then you said that and I got confused..

lol I feel half asleep right now. I was asking what your two other plots are and then you said that and I got confused..

Well I have a bunch that I would like to do here they are:

Two teenagers whom both are from rich families have been forced to an island to get to know each other. Their parents has already arranged a marriage between the two of them and they thought that if those two were alone on an island they can't get away from then something would eventually happen. The only other people that comes to the island are the maids that comes to clean once a week and the cook's assistant that takes the boat over to the island to give them breakfast, lunch and dinner. (The cook makes the food on an island close by which then are delivered by the assistant) Will the two young be able to like each other?

Small idea - a prince with a girl sent to assassinate him.

Every five years, witches and wizards from all over return to one place to
reconnect and learn about new spells. During one such meeting, two lonely souls connect. They meet, sleep together, and then leave, thinking nothing more about the incident until they find themselves craving the other's touch again. Can they find each other at the next meeting five years from later, or will the other even return? What happens when they meet again and find that each has changed? Will the desire running through their systems let them be together despite the
changes or will the changes stunt the desire?

Raves. So many things can happen at one. Drugs, alcohol, dangerous, exciting,
kissing, lusting. When a regular rave goer comes across someone that is both there alone and at their first rave, they are drawn to both their guts and their seeming innocence that coats all their actions. Will they be able to bring the new person completely under their spell, or will the new person be the one drug the Raver can't handle?

Here are the steampunk ideas, but I don't really know if I want to do them or not:

A luxury liner airship has gone missing in the uncharted territories, and one of the passengers is the daughter of a local nobleman. The characters are offered some generous sum of money to go and retrieve her. The only problem-- The daughter has already been found, by a hostile tribe of warrior nomads!

A mining company has set up a series of shafts at the edge of the uncharted territories hoping to dig out as much gold, silver and arcane technology as they can. But when miners start going missing, they contact the characters and offer to pay them to track down and eliminate whatever it is that's down there. What lurks in the depths of that dark mine?