1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for one on one

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by UltimaCircuit, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Yeah, my name is Ultima. I spend most of my time being bored staring at the Iwaku Roleplay page. Or if I am not sitting around being bored, I type out a few sentences as a post, and then resume my boredness, and stuff like that. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a little one on one roleplay? I think it would be pretty nice having a one on one roleplay because then I wouldnt have to wait for a surplus of RPers to post before making my reply to them.

Genres I am Interested In: Fantasy, SciFi, Blah Blah Blah anything pretty

Genres I don't like: Nothing bro, come at me.

I really do need more RPs to join though. I am not kidding...

2. I am always looking for a new rp. I am usually mature writer. Just because I swear and am often explicit. If you are too young then I will reel in. I am mainly a fantasy writer. Go ahead an pm me

3. I'm always good for another rp. I dont really have any ideas at the forefront, but I can easily collaborate ideas! If you're interested, shoot me a pm. :)

4. I'm interested. ^^

Genres I Like: Fantasy, romance, werewolf, vampire, furry and medieval.
    Genres I don't like: Horror, sci-fi, zombie and adult.

So, are you up for it? x3

5. I have a few ideas you might like =3