4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
Hey, I'm Nat. I've been on-and-off this site for ages, but since I've graduated college and am about to move, I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I'd love to get a few roleplays on my plate if possible. I'm pretty chill and 200% story-oriented. Willing to make some buddies too, but I get it if that's not your thing.

About Me:

• Friendly & collaborative
  • 24 y/o
  • Seattle, WA, USA
  • Roleplaying since 2003
  • I write in third person past tense (but willing to go present tense if necessary)
  • BFA in creative writing for entertainment
  • I work from home, so you can expect at least one reply every few days
  • Willing to write NSFW content with other red star members if it fits the story
  • I don't have much no-go content. I'll be willing to consider just about anything if it fits with the plot.
  • I am willing to play either role listed in the pairings below!
What I'm Looking For:
  • Tell me if you're going to drop the roleplay. Don't just disappear without reason, please! (Even though I've totally done that before uhhh)
  • No self-insert OC's please, but other OC's are welcome!
  • Third person past or present tense is preferable
  • I would prefer colored dialogue in post replies! It's just easier and also pretty u kno
  • 18+ only, sorry!
  • Advanced writing ability (you don't have to be Stephen King, but you should be fluent in English and grammatically aware. Proper spelling and grammar is a must.)
  • A few replies per week (could go more or less, depending)
Potential Pairings & Plots:
Pink = female, blue = male, yellow = either

• Knight x Queen - A young princess becomes queen when her father, the king, meets an early death. In the middle of a war where the stakes are high, she finds herself talking to one of her father's foreign guardsmen for comfort, even though there's a language barrier and they can't understand one another. TAKEN
  • Nun x Criminal - Character A is a devout nun who has been lead to freedom by the faith. Character B is a criminal. She comes to kill the priest who abused her (or a family member) in the past, and Character A is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • Monster/Demon x Captive - Character A is an ancient god under the control of a corrupt king. Character B is a hostage taken from a nearby country that the king is attempting to conquer. Together, they must fight to survive and plan a way to escape.
  • Sky Pirate x Anyone? - Character A is at the scene of his/her father, the king's, brutal murder. With him/her are five strangers who were all awaiting audience with the king. In the heat of the moment -- or by some other influence -- all six of them are accused of the king's murder. They must escape together and put aside their differences to find the real killer, and expose the deep-rooted plot behind the assassination.
  • Mermaid x Pirate - The king has placed a bounty on the only mermaid spotted by men in five-hundred years. The pirate seeks to gain their life's fortune for themselves and their crew. Romance and shenanigans ensue. (If I am playing the pirate, I prefer this to be FxF.)
Fandoms:
  • Dragon Age TAKEN
  • The Handmaid's Tale -- would prefer OC's within the story's setting [CRAVING]
  • Fallout (I've only played 4 tho, but this setting would be a blast)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy x Riza)
  • Game of Thrones/ASoIAF, canon!verse or AU (Petyr x Sansa, Tyrion x Sansa, OC x Sansa, OC x OC, Jaime x Brienne, Gendry x Arya, Robb x Myrcella, Jaime x Sansa, open to others!)
  • Stranger Things -- would prefer OC's within the story's setting
  • Dark Souls/Bloodborne
  • The Walking Dead (Daryl x Beth, or OC's within the story's setting)
Settings:
  • High Fantasy
  • Low Fantasy
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Colonial America TAKEN
  • WWI/II
  • 1950's & 60's TAKEN
  • Pirates TAKEN
  • Apocalypse
  • Victorian Era
  • Steampunk
  • Horror
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Last edited:
I could use one more!

Excuse my ignorance. What's a Self Insert OC? o.o;

Excuse my ignorance. What's a Self Insert OC? o.o;
No, it's no problem! A self-insert OC is a character that is exactly like you, sometimes even down to the name. Usually people use self-inserts when they want themselves shipped with fictional characters. I prefer my partners to be a little more creative than that, lol.

Reactions: Quetzal and junebug
No, it's no problem! A self-insert OC is a character that is exactly like you, sometimes even down to the name. Usually people use self-inserts when they want themselves shipped with fictional characters. I prefer my partners to be a little more creative than that, lol.

Haha. I see. That's good to know. :)

I could use one more RP!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
beep beep? (That means "one more?" in robot)

I'm suuuuuper feeling Handmaid's Tale or any of my original plots!

• Love
Reactions: junebug