Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NecroSkullWolf

Original poster
Yo yo! it's ya boy Necro's coming to you live to where ever the dead rise. Kidding. I'm gonna be honest I haven't been on in such a long time. Well, to start, let me give you a bit of information about myself.

I'm a twenty-two year old Guy. Very laid back and relax, a bit of a joker, but none the less random. I am open minded to a lot of things. Anything too real OC's to anime also including Furry, yup make the joke. I'm a very busy guy and work a lot, but every now and then I check Iwaku so don't be afraid to reply quick if you wish. My schedule goes from 8am - 630pm MT.

I have many ideas already running through my head. Some include Fantasy all the way to a normal every day Coffee shop.

My posting is normally short due to me being a bit rusty and usually Roleplaying in MB(Message Boards). I can type up a paragraph or two and won't mind matching up to my current partner(s). Even if you post walls of beautiful literal words from fresh cement; I will reply with my lego wall of a post haha..

Feel free too shoot some ideas my way as well so I can help you too.

OH I almost forgot. My preferred gender to play is male. Also I don't do Male x Male. Sorry ^^: I tried in the past and couldn't find ways to reply correctly.

Some Ideas I have:

Joker x Harley

Schizophrenic x Girl (Plot)

Neighbors Peeping

And um... yeh .3.

Well I guess I will start simple.
Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.